Pay Out Super's Florida State Confused

[QUOTE=83earnhardt;72144]John, you REALLY need to view this video, it may help you with how racers view some of the promoters, like it or not there is a lot of controversy and negative opinions regarding a few tracks. You don’t see threads like this regarding Citrus, Lake City, Orlando or New Smyrna. Yes free speech is a beautiful thing, however when you are eating shoe leather all the time eventually your teeth will fall out from lack of nutrition.

Heres the post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQoP7zT408[/QUOTE]

lol…wow!!! first time i watched that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83earnhardt
John, you REALLY need to view this video, it may help you with how racers view some of the promoters, like it or not there is a lot of controversy and negative opinions regarding a few tracks. You don’t see threads like this regarding Citrus, Lake City, Orlando or New Smyrna. Yes free speech is a beautiful thing, however when you are eating shoe leather all the time eventually your teeth will fall out from lack of nutrition.

Heres the post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQoP7zT408

lol…wow!!! first time i watched that…

So we should let a driver do what ever he wants puts officials lives at risk including mine,what are you animals no respect for race track personel ,what do you want insurance company’s not to insure us because of drivers that get black flag and don’t follow race director’s calls come on get real,where’s the common sence.Thanks again John the Tow Mater, comming to a track near you.

[QUOTE=luvracin;72483]Rick you come on here and accuse desoto of drilling holes in tires? Where’s your proof? Funny how people say something bad about the pgs owner on here and it’s deleted. But people can spread lies about the desoto owner and that’s ok.[/QUOTE whatever!

Winger, Please tell me how the asphalt sprint car clubs shot them selves in their own foot?

With internal politics that ended up creating too many clubs for too few competitors. Car counts diminish among all the clubs. Shows deteriorate and fan counts drop. Fan counts drop and the track want to drop the purses. The clubs refused to race for less money and did nothing to improve the show. Why wouldn’t a track want to run their own deal like Volusia and East Bay and eliminate the fee they pay to the clubs. They can then decide what to pay for their own sprint shows. If competitors are satisfied, there is no need for the clubs. That’s the way I see it. John is apparently the only asphalt track that has decided to try his own sprint show that I’m aware of. I’m surprised others haven’t.

Rick please be carefull,you will be named my 5th friend,and by the way please come to my track and I will personally show you around and you will be a VP for the night.anytime just call me and let me know your comming, thanks John.

Winger you sound like you own your own Bussiness,spoken like a smart Bussiness man.Tracks put themselves in these positions no one else and that’s the truth,hope to see you at my track soon and if you come I would like to meet you,thanks again John.

If I was smart I’d keep my mouth shut and not visit these boards.

Winger----> :ernaehrung004:

Are you kidding me I gave you a compliment,that’s what wrong with people they spin it on them selves.Read it again you just don’t get it.

Sorry John,
I got it. Thank you for the complement. My reply was sarcastic and the tone just didn’t come through in the post. It wasn’t meant to be negative toward you or the post. Just meant it would probably be better for my business if I kept my mouth shut.

He did it…

It has come to my attention that you really do not know who I am. Voicing your opinion on why I am so full of hate is one reason why you do not know me. I of all people love my GOD and have always prayed for the racers and may others. I don’t call “King John” names, he named himself this. I do not hate him, I only know how he runs his racetrack and how he rans off soooo many drivers and spectators. He has no class and just may-be he has alot of anger/hate in his heart. When you bring many people into his pits to race and have a fun family night you don’t expect to get thrown out physically by the owner. Let alone him pushing and shoving people. Look up on the results of the races in the pass 6 months and you will understand me. Look at the sites and it shows how many racers have come back to support “King John”. He has a great race track but he is running it down. Sorry if you don’t like this post but please feel free on contacting me by email or phone jpraicng45@aol.com 727-254-0328. By the way I have been in racing for over 50 yrs. Been to DeSoto probably since:) before you were born…Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to tell all the great Mother’s out ther Happy Mothers Day!!

I had to change my name since my other name was banned. Apparently we’re not allowed to stick up for desoto and it’s owner on this site. Joanne you say you do not hate john, well what part of “Because we hate the owner of DeSoto” don’t I understand here? That’s from a previous post you made here. Talk about having no class. If you think you’ve been going to desoto before i was born you are sadly mistaken. I was born way before desoto was around. Yes you don’t know me either. You should pray to your God to forgive you for all the hate you have for the owner of desoto.

we all keep bitching about these track owners, but what would we do without them? i wish there was a magical cure, but can’t we all just get along? if it were not for these owners we would be sitting at home doing nothing,im not defending any of them…but damn lets figure out a happy medium already!!!i once had a dream of owning a race track one day, but after watching all the bs and beat down that john and rex have taken… im surprised they havent told us all to eat it , and close the track… damn people ya’ll shattered my dreams! my racetrack was even gonna have a white picket fence out front!lol thanks!!

well spoken.:aetsch013:

Luvracing, you got banned because Joann called carol who called Jane who banned you. It’s a chick thing. This of course is just a rumor I’m starting.

Baaaahahahaha !

Boy people really like to read my stuff,3799 hits 10 days, That has to be a record,How about say the Magic word’s this weekend at Desoto Super Speedway front ticket booth and get in for free,’‘Carol Wicks Loves Desoto’’ and bam your in for free,see ya at the races John.I hope all 3,799 come.People say whats on your mind.I will let you know how many came.

:huepfen024::huepfen024:John that is funny, I don’t care who you are.

Way to play the game John. Count me as your 6th friend. LOL

Pay Outs Thread

To all racers,fans,track owners:
Having been involved in racing since 12 years of age as a go kart racer, sports car and oval driver, owner, partner, crew member, fought cancer for 12 years and survived, and now back as a racer again is a total blessing for me. We have to value everyone’s opinion and not everyone is going to like everyone. The most important thing in all of this is respect as a community of race fans towards everyone involved. I experienced the loss of my home track Hialeah Speedway in 2005. Even though i had moved out of south florida the loss of the track effected so many of the fans competitors and most of all the youth wanting to begin a career in our great sport. I personally do not want to see any of our current track owners fail. Whether you personally like them or not and I can assure you as racer or fan we MUST SUPPORT all of these tracks or we will lose them (they will not come back) with failure ultimately we all lose and especially young racers with no where to begin a career. Lets all get along and keep racing!!!