Bronson Motor Speedway

Does anyone know when Bronson opens? Or if they’ve started racing again already??

Been wondering about this myself.

There is a good article on Florida Flag Stand…here is the link.

http://floridaflagstand.com/2011/05/22/bronson-speedway-update/

Whats really funny is they speak about “bringing a humbleness” to the track in an interview with Karnac. This was in the beginning of the year. Here is the link to that interview:

http://karnac.com/flanews/front-page-news/bronson-speedway-has-new-owners-and-plans-a-spring-reopening/

Say one thing and do another…typical race track promoter double talk!

One of the questions I asked Ann Young back in mid March was “Why do you feel you will be successful at Bronson Speedway considering that the track has had many operators in the past and many tracks have closed in Florida.”

This is the complete response I got from her:
“First let me say that failure is not an option. We plan to bring a humbleness to racing at the track. Our drivers, car owners, crew members, and fans will be treated as if they were clients and guests. They will be treated with the utmost respect. It will be our privilege to serve them. Any employee that does not heed this policy will not be employed for long at this track.”

The first few words of her response are all important. The Youngs do not want to fail. They want to make sure that Bronson Speedway is the best it can possibly be for the racers and fans as well. They have high standards for what they want the facility to be like and how it will be run. I respect the Youngs desire to make Bronson Speedway a premier race facility and I would hope you feel the same.

Since I wrote that article I have checked back from time to time with Ann. She has told me that an announcement to the media will be made at the right time: when the track is ready to be reopened. Be patient and I feel you’ll be duly reward when you’ll get a premier race facility in the state of Florida that you will be proud of.

As a sidebar I’d like to correct some misinformation that has gotten out in the public from another racing media outlet. The Youngs never ran a racetrack up North for 30 years. The thirty years Ann refers to are the number of years that her family has been involved in racing from a competitors stand point. Her husband, Chris, has been a successful NASCAR modified driver at Riverhead Raceway for decades and a frequent driver on the NASCAR Modified Tour. She has a son who is following in Chris’ footsteps racing Legend cars.

The Youngs have competed at many highly successful NASCAR sanctioned tracks throughout the Northeast. They have seen first hand, from the all important driver, car owner prospective, what it takes to run a track effectively and appreciated respectful treatment. The Youngs want to bring that kind of caring track management to Bronson Speedway.

Explain to us why they have kept everybody in the dark, wont return telephone calls, emails, etc from potential fans and drivers? That is business 101! Being “involved” in racing and actually running a facilty are two totally different venues. The manner in which they have handled their affairs up to this point is very piss poor.

Please remember that racing is a business. Tell me how many businesses you know of that made official announcements of their grand opening when they were not ready to open.

I know there is a lot of excitement and anticipation building up around the new ownership and racing coming back to Bronson Speedway. Ann has told me a media announcement will be made at the right time.

Common sense has to come into play here folks: if this business is not ready to be reopened then it is not ready to be reopened plain and simple. Be patient, don’t be a pest with constant calls and emails as to when they are going to be reopening. When the track is ready to be reopened we’ll all get the word.

If a new Walmart was going to open in your area would you be constantly emailing or phone calling Bentonville, Arkansas asking them when it was going to be opening? I doubt it. You’d wait patiently until they made their official announcement. That’s Business 101. How is this any different?

Mini. You just posted on another topic about bashing and complaining about tracks. You said, I think you are right, the bad apples should be thrown out before they spoil the fun for the rest of us. Or something like that.

Things that make you go hummmm.

Mabe the Young’s need to start their list before they even open. It is already getting sour around here. I’m just say’n.

[QUOTE=mr south 59;76995]Mini. You just posted on another topic about bashing and complaining about tracks. You said, I think you are right, the bad apples should be thrown out before they spoil the fun for the rest of us. Or something like that.

Things that make you go hummmm.

Mabe the Young’s need to start their list before they even open. It is already getting sour around here. I’m just say’n.[/QUOTE]

Talk about calling the kettle black! I remember recently you crying like a little girl over a transmission issue when the rules are CLEARLY written.An obvious issue vs. somebody who does NOTHING but complain, like yourself is not compairing apples to apples. All I am saying regarding this matter is they could have gone about it in a totally different manner…its not what you say to people sometimes, its just how you say it. Being arrogant and high minded towards potential customers is not cool in my book, in any business. That’s my gripe on this one and I am certain MANY others feel the same way.

sent a polite e-mail to bronson speedway yesterday morning and received a response within 10 minutes. I now know I will be racing my modified at Bronson this year. Just dont know when. the When doesnt bother me. When they are ready I will be ready. Gives me more time to add to my racing funds.

Mini. Talk is cheap. We only have to look on this same page to see you crying like a little girl. They won’t call me back waaaa. They won’t email me waaaa. They handle their affairs piss poor waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Like I said talk is cheap. Show me where I was crying like a little girl. You seem to remember everything they say. If you cry like you did just over a business that is not even open yet not calling you back I could only imagine the balling we would here if there was “a sentence” left out of the rules made your car illegal at most of the tracks if Florida when it is legal EVERYELSE in the country. So again show me.

It took them making my car illegal for me to voice my opinion. It only took not getting a call back to make you cry like a little girl. Need a tissue.

[QUOTE=mr south 59;77069]Mini. Talk is cheap. We only have to look on this same page to see you crying like a little girl. They won’t call me back waaaa. They won’t email me waaaa. They handle their affairs piss poor waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Like I said talk is cheap. Show me where I was crying like a little girl. You seem to remember everything they say. If you cry like you did just over a business that is not even open yet not calling you back I could only imagine the balling we would here if there was “a sentence” left out of the rules made your car illegal at most of the tracks if Florida when it is legal EVERYELSE in the country. So again show me.

It took them making my car illegal for me to voice my opinion. It only took not getting a call back to make you cry like a little girl. Need a tissue.[/QUOTE]

I simply answered a question and added some FACTUAL incite to a topic here on the board. I have no desire to contact Bronson Speedway personally and have no reason to do so. My reply to the post was for informational purposes only, and was simply sharing material that was found on Florida Flag Stand, by the owner of that media oulet’s first hand interview/ talk with the owners of Bronson. While your brushing up on the “rules” it may be a good idea to brush up on your grammer and reading comprehension skills as well.

[QUOTE=mr south 59;77069]Mini. Talk is cheap. We only have to look on this same page to see you crying like a little girl. They won’t call me back waaaa. They won’t email me waaaa. They handle their affairs piss poor waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Like I said talk is cheap. Show me where I was crying like a little girl. You seem to remember everything they say. If you cry like you did just over a business that is not even open yet not calling you back I could only imagine the balling we would here if there was “a sentence” left out of the rules made your car illegal at most of the tracks if Florida when it is legal EVERYELSE in the country. So again show me.

It took them making my car illegal for me to voice my opinion. It only took not getting a call back to make you cry like a little girl. Need a tissue.[/QUOTE]

I think you used them all the last time I seen you guys at PGS… Dustin Dunn hit every car out there and when he finally pissed off the wrong person and it came back on you, you went down to Steve’s trailer wined like a tired, worn out mule crying poor me. How did you finish that race BTW? Waaaaaaaaaa…

I simply stated what you said in another post than you wanted to take a jab at me. You said it not me. You want to jab. Let’s jab.

Like I said before. Talk is cheap. You “simply” came on here and bashed a new track owner and said they don’t do this and they don’t do that. They don’t know business 101 and they have handled their affairs up to this point very piss poor. That was right after you said that people that complain about a track shouldn’t be allowed at the track. Get rid of the bad apples.

And now you want to bring Steve Dore into this. Thanks. Let’s go. When Steve Dore puts his helmet on it is like he stuck his head up his own asshole. If Steve Dore could get his car to drive thru the center of the corner Steve Dore wouldn’t be getting run over by a crate motor. Steve Dore got passed and didn’t like so he totaled the 77 car trying to wreck us. Steve Dore couldn’t even get that right. Than under yellow Steve Dore wrecked our car. UNDER. YELLOW. Steve Dore showed he true class. He’s a real man. When Steve Dore gets out of the car and pulls his head back out of his asshole he can be ok but I should of known you were one of his butt buddies. You probably need that tissue to wipe that off of your chin and the brown off of your nose.

With that being said. I simply stated what you said on another post. You said it. Not me. Than you wanted to start some shit with me. I don’t have a problem with that. But if you want to bring my son into it I say “if you can’t get along you get it on”. You got any more friends you want to have drag into this. Steve Dore is a sore loser and it sounds like if you don’t get what you want you are too. Birds of a feather fly together. Good luck with that.

Pass the popcorn, this is getting good ! :sprachlos020:

Yah, I should just let you handle the track bashers. He should not have tried to bring my son into this.

Here we go again. New contestants. ROUND 2.

You guys hit EVERY car out there, thats the only way your were able to pass. I think a comment was made by you “It takes REAL skill to knock a car out of the way without wrecking them” I am sorry but a monkey can be trained to do that! Would you like a banana? If you want to trash talk the man at least spell his name correctly, this isn’t the time to show case that 5th grade mentality that you are sporting. I think it was funny as hell when Steve pulled a monster truck move on your car under yellow. From what I saw that night, YOU guys were the ones with your heads up your asses and what happened to your car was a direct consequence of your actions. Pretty cut and dry.

Mini. You really need to get your facts straight. We NEVER touched the pace car. And what you quoted that I said I never said. Get your facts straight before you quote me or I might do a monster truck move on your face. I might think that is funny too. We never touched your butt buddy when we passed him. We pressured him so hard he drove in way over his head. He is a sore looser like you. You still got something on you chin. Need a tissue.

Rubbing is racing Mini. If you can’t get along, get it on.

Look Mini. You came on here complaining and BASHING a track owner. I just stated what you said on another post. Then you had to start calling me shit. Then you took a jab at my son and start dragging you friends into it. Now your starting to call my son shit and talk about our mentality. You have the mentality that totaling 3 car under yellow over a $100 position is “funny”. What kind of mentality is that? You guys are assholes.

If your nice to me I will be even nicer to you. You can ask anybody in the pits. BUT if you are shitty to me you I will be the worst enemy you will ever know. And believe me, I will do ANYTHING it takes when it comes to my son. Do YOU want to keep this shit up? You can be nice or you can take another jab. You know who I am and I know who you are. How do you want to do it? You the one that made it personal. So how do you want to do it?

[QUOTE=mr south 59;77212]Mini. You really need to get your facts straight. We NEVER touched the pace car. And what you quoted that I said I never said. Get your facts straight before you quote me or I might do a monster truck move on your face. I might think that is funny too. We never touched your butt buddy when we passed him. We pressured him so hard he drove in way over his head. He is a sore looser like you. You still got something on you chin. Need a tissue.

Rubbing is racing Mini. If you can’t get along, get it on.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to take me up on the banana there internet tough guy? I am really scared is all I can say and I dont hide behind a screen name like some people do. You are not only ignorant but you are apparently delusional as well. They make medication for that you know. Nobody said ANYTHING about you hitting a pace car. There were several people that heard you talk about your talented son being able to “knock people out of the way without wrecking them” in between your meek cries of “I don’t have any money” or "why is this happening to us :frowning: " If you are looking for sympathy a good starting point would be in the Webster between shit and syphilis. Keep grasping for those straws and showing off that sub par IQ you are so proudly sporting. Let me know when you are ready for that banana bobo!