Orginalpeedwaypark-what a joke

Qnce again a sad day in racing, we win a heat lead all ten laps, the director says oh you were a lap down an give us last place, they kiss some peoples butts, and screw others, Terry your a joke, more worried about working on kids kart then taking care of track, hell they even give karts that are not their wins an points. would not tell anybody to go race this track…my son get fined and banned for unsportsman like conduct for bumping a kart, last night in one class a kid spun out three poeple, did he get fined or banned?? I bet not.

With my temper, I guarantee that joint is no place for me!!!

probaly not its bad there

What - and where - is “Orginalpeedwaypark”? Never heard of it.

go kart dirt track in fruilan park fla.place sucks bad!!!

I Feel you guys !!

Where in the great Sunshine State is Fruilan Park, Florida? I never heard of it. I even looked it up on the internet and there seems to be no such place.

Fruitland Park, Florida

Between Leesburg and Ocala off 441/27. Area of The Villages.
-JIM-

1/8th mile clay oval with crap people running it!!!

Darn, you guys have issues at all the tracks you run. Hard to understand. I liked you all but you must rub the wrong people the wrong way.

well they dont like us no names coming in an running competive i guess.scott was attacked put in choke hold there,an nothing is done,would you take that if it was your kid?they supened him and fined him 200.00 is that right?hell im leading points and he was second.then they pull the stunt with ricky.same as citrus did.i dont take this stuff lightly.its family

again

posted points the 18 10 points behind me for the lead they gave him two wins and points new he was not there!!! told them an they wont fix it beware of that track,cant believe wka backs that track!!!