Auburndale "rain out"

To Racerbob

Don Nerone wasn’t perfect, yes he made mistakes, he made one with me and people I was helping one time but like I’ve said, I understand the circumstances, know he thought he was right and I have never said a thing about it nor will I. There’s a few “lug nuts” on here that will cut up anyone that’s not around any more, or they never met, or disagrees with someone, but there’s one thing they forget, or more accurately, don’t want to admit. The racing was a lot better then, a lot bigger crowds, a lot more $ coming in and I never heard this new attitude “if you don’t like it, go someplace else.” Everyone is unhappy now, the car owners, the drivers, the fans, “or maybe I should say one time fans”.

Well the question had to be ask. The car count was what was behind the lockout.

Tuna

thats better. now you get your point across and we are all lugnuts! i dont think we would be on here if we werent. lol
carol

I don’t like to do this this way but it’s the only way I know how to validate my previous post…I edited the language for obvious reasons…

Sent 2-16-2010 @12:16pm

Originally Posted by tunaman
You’re a real f8@^%$ clown arent you Tim. I’m not sure who you are a$$ hole, by sight, yes I know you’re Kims brother, all I can say is your old man must of had some help, she’s pretty nice but you’re a f@#$%^& joke. but I know you do me, or if not Joe L. and Kim do so why dont we get together in the parking lot at NSS some night. When you see me just call me out!! I’m 60 yrs old and STILL would like to go it with you, you frigging coward!!!

Like Rex said…here we go 3…2…1!

Has anyone considered that auburndales checkbook may be a little short this month after buying all those tore up late models a few weeks back ? I mean, if we like rumors, that’s a good one.

i will have to due some checking around,if he in fact paid for the carnage that the was responsable for 3-5 good cars tore up bad bad bad.

est damage that i saw $ 30,000 to 50,000.00.

i would not expect him to have that much $ in is checking account

remember all the tracks are starving and doing us a favor to let poeple race at there track

[QUOTE=racer bob;77655]
i would not expect him to have that much $ in is checking account

remember all the tracks are starving and doing us a favor to let poeple race at there track[/QUOTE]

What track owner said this? I think this is a KARNAC statement, not a racetrack statement. It’s a favor that there is a racetrack, it’s a favor that someone brought there racecar to support the track and it’s a favor that I brought my family to watch the races…so so let’s get over this already…

Truth is…The racetracks, racers and fans are in this together…they are going to have to work together to multiply themselves and grow this sport…

My point has always been, EVERYONE is coming out of their pocket to keep supporting this sport…Not one or the other…

All FL racetracks need to work together and develop a business strategy to move forward and become productive as an industry…The racers need to be the focus of this strategy because they are your STARS…ie the people fans come to see…the racers need to step up when asked by the tracks and be THAT guy when they need them.

Point is EVERYONE needs to work together to save this sport…or EVERYONE needs to quit spending their money and just let it die…I hate to say it that way but THAT’S reality…

[QUOTE=Tim;77659]What track owner said this? I think this is a KARNAC statement, not a racetrack statement. It’s a favor that there is a racetrack, it’s a favor that someone brought there racecar to support the track and it’s a favor that I brought my family to watch the races…so so let’s get over this already…

Truth is…The racetracks, racers and fans are in this together…they are going to have to work together to multiply themselves and grow this sport…

My point has always been, EVERYONE is coming out of their pocket to keep supporting this sport…Not one or the other…

All FL racetracks need to work together and develop a business strategy to move forward and become productive as an industry…The racers need to be the focus of this strategy because they are your STARS…ie the people fans come to see…the racers need to step up when asked by the tracks and be THAT guy when they need them.

Point is EVERYONE needs to work together to save this sport…or EVERYONE needs to quit spending their money and just let it die…I hate to say it that way but THAT’S reality…[/QUOTE]

yes i agree but it was the way it was done with no respect to the racers

i dont think he laid out a penny for the wreck of the that the track caused

I understand but that situation is well beyond us as racers, fans or officials at this point regardless of the outcome.

tuna dont listen to that tim guy he comes on here to start problems if you look on everything he write its all talking crap about people dont matter who or what it is about and talks out of his butt . he is the type of person that want to put people down to make himself feel better.

Tuna doesn’t post because he wants you to see that every track (or NSS) is wrong and bad in business…He posts because he feels he was wronged…and he won’t say it in person because he’s not that way(he’s always had my address and my phone number and if deleted, call my sister, she know’s I’m waiting)…he posts so he can read his own words and prove to himself that he fought back…

It wouldn’t matter what NSS said to him at this point…it wouldn’t be good enough…at this point you tell him “If you don’t like it, go somewhere else!”…he is the perfect example of the business practice he hates the most…Thank you Tuna for giving me an example…

Tuna… is there ANYONE you do like? You talk shit to anyone, and everyone that comes on here. Nothing but complaints, insults, vulgarity, twisting peoples words around to suit your own needs… never seen anyone quite like you. Can’t even imagine how you treat your customers, and I would NEVER believe that you’d be able to retain any employees.

You always bring up the fact that you got away from racing (yet you seem to have a comment every week about what happened at New Smyrna), and have soooooo much more fun with your boat. Do us all a favor, and sail away. Racing doesn’t need you, Karnac doesn’t need you, Fascar doesn’t need you… and this isn’t the talk of “one of the Boneys”. I don’t need ANYONE telling me what an ass you are… I figured that out all on my own.

In fact, here’s how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn’t taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, “a coward”. Seems to me, that it’s takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.

Grow up dude…

If I was in charge at Fascar, I would post a picture of you on the ticket booth wall, and in the security office, with strict instructions that this dickbag is NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. You should have been banned from here, the track, and the entire Southeast, a looooooong time ago. People are tired of your crap, and you’re lucky that Rex (and I’m sure several more), isn’t the redneck type that would hunt you down, and kick your ass. One of these days, your insults are gonna result in a re-count of the teeth you have left in your jaw. STFU before you piss off the people with a lot shorter fuse than Rex or I have…

Well Said !!!

[QUOTE=Tim;77651]I don’t like to do this this way but it’s the only way I know how to validate my previous post…I edited the language for obvious reasons…

Sent 2-16-2010 @12:16pm

Originally Posted by tunaman
You’re a real f8@^%$ clown arent you Tim. I’m not sure who you are a$$ hole, by sight, yes I know you’re Kims brother, all I can say is your old man must of had some help, she’s pretty nice but you’re a f@#$%^& joke. but I know you do me, or if not Joe L. and Kim do so why dont we get together in the parking lot at NSS some night. When you see me just call me out!! I’m 60 yrs old and STILL would like to go it with you, you frigging coward!!!

Like Rex said…here we go 3…2…1![/QUOTE]
Well moron, Its been a long time since that PM, I’m sorry I forgot. But I guess the only thing I can add to that is like I said, you’re a liar now Mr Ocean Front Rental Property Owner, what a joke. I will say again, you definately have differant genes than your sister. Another coward that takes private PM public. Oh Mother Carol, before you slam me remember, he’s the idiot that took this public. I stand by everything I said about him. And sorry, I didn’t say you ALL were just a bunch of lug nots, used lug nuts I might add, just a few of you.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;77685]Tuna… is there ANYONE you do like? You talk shit to anyone, and everyone that comes on here. Nothing but complaints, insults, vulgarity, twisting peoples words around to suit your own needs… never seen anyone quite like you. Can’t even imagine how you treat your customers, and I would NEVER believe that you’d be able to retain any employees.

You always bring up the fact that you got away from racing (yet you seem to have a comment every week about what happened at New Smyrna), and have soooooo much more fun with your boat. Do us all a favor, and sail away. Racing doesn’t need you, Karnac doesn’t need you, Fascar doesn’t need you… and this isn’t the talk of “one of the Boneys”. I don’t need ANYONE telling me what an ass you are… I figured that out all on my own.

In fact, here’s how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn’t taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, “a coward”. Seems to me, that it’s takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.

Grow up dude…

If I was in charge at Fascar, I would post a picture of you on the ticket booth wall, and in the security office, with strict instructions that this dickbag is NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. You should have been banned from here, the track, and the entire Southeast, a looooooong time ago. People are tired of your crap, and you’re lucky that Rex (and I’m sure several more), isn’t the redneck type that would hunt you down, and kick your ass. One of these days, your insults are gonna result in a re-count of the teeth you have left in your jaw. STFU before you piss off the people with a lot shorter fuse than Rex or I have…[/QUOTE]
Dickbag??? Better be careful, mother Carol will slam you for your language. As far as being banned from FASCAR? Who cares, what a joke!!! Like I said many times, I will post the next time I attend a FASCAR track and where I can be found. Oh, threatening someone is another thing mother Carol will get pissed at you for. Remember Mr Friction, you ALSO started this with me, just like Mr Ocean Property Owner, Boney and Mother Carol. Oh, I forgot McKinkley. If you knew how to read idiot, you would read the thread and see I said nothing bad to the property owner until he got all pissed because I said the problem with the tracks is partly the new attitude, “If he don’t like it, he can go someplace else” Mr Big Investment Property Owner got all defensive because I didnt agree with him. Thats when I called him a bunch of names and all 6 of you got mad at me. BOO HOO, my feelings are soooo hurt!! The truth is, the tracks are doing worse and worse, am I not correct??

Mr Friction, I ONLY talk shit, as you call it, to people like you that start it with me. If you think you can come on here and run your alligator to me first and I wount come back at you, you are sadly wrong. Like I said, I was giving my opinion on whats wront at NSS and OSW, not in a bad way. Mr. Investment man started shit with me just like he did 2 yrs ago, the you jump in, and Carol jump in, so yes you WILL get it back. Your turn or we can let it drop, your move.

Oh dont worry about me EJC, I always take the source into consideration. I do respect how you said he talks out of his butt, I guess I should try to say butt instead of ass. Funny thing is, if you read it, I even said he and i had burried the hatchet and I was glad, also that he is a nice guy, but as soon as he disagrees he starts shit with me, now Mr Friction threatens me, I am sooooo scared. Have a nice day EJC, you are NOT one of the lug nuts.

Mr Friction

A quote from your post: In fact, here’s how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn’t taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, “a coward”. Seems to me, that it’s takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.
I wont call you a liar, let me just say you are wrong. Boneys and my problem was NOT just teasing back and forth, the problem was him calling me a liar about something he knew nothing about. I even invited him to come with me and get the facts from my friend who was wronged, this friend is a very respected and liked man in racing, belongs to the NASCAR hall of fame for car builders, built the very first Northern Mod with a Pinto body, is actually quite well know and like I say very respected. BI may be wrong, but it seems you may know him, maybe not. But Boney refused, said he would just lie too. This friend does not know how to lie. Sad thing, Rick Bristol asked for ideas to build OSW, my suggestion was to try calling some of the former drivers and owners, gave the example of why and sheriff Boney immediately called me a liar, so yes, I eventually told him I wanted nothing to do with him, to stay away from me. So you’re wrong, he did not want to explain “teasing back and forth” is only that. Funny thing? All he had to do is leave me alone for a while and maybe it would of worked out.
I still say a man goes on here calling me a liar in public and then wants to shake my hand in private is a coward.

Another one

Just wanted to see my name again!!!

LMAO!!!

Again sorry to everyone for having to read any of this…This doesn’t help the sport at all…