Auburndale "rain out"

LMAO!!! Thats some good $hit right there…:ernaehrung004:

Jerry, it’s time to come to NSB for the weekend…GOD help us both…just don’t leave me at the bar this time…:anim_buttkick:

And Tuna…Don Nerones first lesson to me in this sport…“Be careful of the toes you step on…they may be connected to the ass your kissing later…”

To let everyone know about the car count sat. There were not that many there were 8 Late Models, 5 Sportsman, and a hand full of other cars. All together I think there were about,…maybe…40. and that is all. They first cancel the race on us, then told us that we were racing cause everybody wanted to race(but i know of at least 10 cars they did not ask) then told us that we weren’t racing. Then after that, they told us every class was getting rescheduled to next weekend but the late models cause the circuit was running in NSS. For the rain I think it barely rained like less than a drizzle for 2 minutes if that. SO CANCEL THE RACES FOR NO RAIN!!!

18 Legends… Not that we matter…we’re just the little cars that put on the best show !!!

$1,800 for a yr? you’re not as bright as i thought you were!!! I dare say you never saw $1,800 in one place in your life. And you really surprise me, I have NEVER sent you a private PM. So now I have to call you a liar!!! Oh, I have NEVER said anything negative about Kim. Oh, by the way, I’m glad you didnt call , I wouldn’t of had to say no!! And Frasson, I’m not aware of doing anything to you but you can kiss my ass too!!!

The funniest part is how many on this thread were actually at Auburndale??? Just wonderin!!!

Well I guarantee you ass hole, I’ll never kiss your ass! It resembles your face too much. And $1800 for pest control for a yr contract?? What an idiot. Last I knew you and most everyone else in your family lived in something owned by Robert Hart, and I KNOW he wont buy pest control, How? Look at the ants and bugs in the concession area at NSS!!!

You’re the biggest frikkin liar I ever met. I don’t even have a clue who your parents are, the only member in your family I kind of know is Kim, and to my knowledge I have never had any problem with her. So like I said, I would of gladly turned down your offer to do pest control for you. Beach rentals? Who are you trying to kid, what a dreamer!!!

Hey Frasson, he dont need any of your family to take care of his “needs”, he has you!!! LMAO!!!

[QUOTE=Tim;77583]I’m being asked to answer questions from a person that goes to one track once a month tops that proclaims to know everything that’s going on in the pits and stands week to week at every race track in the state of Florida…I’ll pass…

My new signature says it all…Please understand I have a compassion for the people with track problems and will do my best to help bridge the gap so that they understand and continue their racing dream…others…WELL!!!..If you just post to stir the $hit to keep seeing your name on a forum, I’m just going to call you…[/QUOTE]
Ok, Big bad Tim, you’re gonna call me? Why dont you, we can meet someplace if that was a threat, do you think I’m afraid of you, you’re sa skinny piece of shit!! And just for your info ass hole, I have spent a lot of money on cars and quite a lot helping NSS, more than you I guarantee, that is until ass holes like you came along!! Another thing, I don’t go to the track once a month, I’m one of those that “If you don’t like it, go elsewhere” Theres hundreds of us!! But tell you what shit bag, I plan to be there this week, if I go I’ll tell you exactly where I’ll be so you can be a big bad guy and come see me, tough guy!!

Whoo ! Nasty Nasty

And They Bashed Don Nerone For Asking Where Someone Is!!!

Legends Are A Very Good Show And I Think A Lot Of Peiople Care.

Remember They Chose That Business And Wanted To Be A Promoter. Its A Business A Business .

Sometimes U Win And Sometimes U Lose. …

P.s. Don Nerone One Of The Best In This Day Probley Forgot More Than These Guys Will Ever Know And Thats A Fact.

Yes I Know About My Spelling And Grammar

I was there Saturday. I don’t think my ideal would work, everyweek the pit office would have to be remodeled because of fights that 20 complainers would have because they wouldn’t be able to agree on anything.

I see the Fisherman is makin’ friends again…LMAO…

Tunaman

This is so wrong. i dont have to read it but i wouldnt know what ppl are saying if i dont. lol to call ANYONE a piece of shit, asshole and shit bag is totally against all Karnac rules. Cant you debate without calling ppl names. and you have threatened him on top of that.
sometimes you write things that make good sense and then you go off on someone you dont agree with and show your butt. this is a public forum with rules against vulgarity and insults. Please send your messages and your ideas but quit the name calling. it takes away your credibility…
Carol

Carol he can’t help it…

I rest my case…:grinser010:

Thanks ya’ll!

The best entertainment I’ve had in awhile. Says alot about my life!
Best words: Shitbag and IDEALS! LOLOLOLOL!!!

[QUOTE=carolwicks;77637]This is so wrong. i dont have to read it but i wouldnt know what ppl are saying if i dont. lol to call ANYONE a piece of shit, asshole and shit bag is totally against all Karnac rules. Cant you debate without calling ppl names. and you have threatened him on top of that.
sometimes you write things that make good sense and then you go off on someone you dont agree with and show your butt. this is a public forum with rules against vulgarity and insults. Please send your messages and your ideas but quit the name calling. it takes away your credibility…
Carol[/QUOTE]
You don’t read a lot do you Carol? He lied to/about me, I never sent him a Pm, ever. He tries to say I said crap about his family in a Pm I never sent and then says he’s should call me, does he think that scares me?
read my last post to him where I said pls read this before you reply, he’s the one started this dog fight, not me. He and a few others are sucking up to track owners for some unknown reason. Credibility? Trust me, I get PM all the time from people that agree with me. Oh, KARNAC rules? Doesn’t it say no flames please? He has a great way of throwing a lot of flames. I don’t know exactly what flames are but lieing about people on a public forum I would say comes close. Look at his signature, it shows he’s just a big feeling c
Dirt bag. Ocean front rentals?give me a break, if he could write an $1800 check he wouldn’t of worked on a set of scales at NSS, I know what they pay. So read the thread again Carol, I simply disagreed with him on the problems at NSS and he gets all defensive towards his sister, he’s the one started this. Where id I threaten him, I said go ahead and call me, or meet me someplace if that’s what you mean by calling me. I’ll let him know when I’ll be at NSS again. Is that a threat? Typical woman, let me guess, someone says one word to you I bet “He’s yelling at me” boo hoo

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves ! Keeping me up late waiting for the next response. Now I’m up early to get caught up. Who needs soap operas and reality shows ?

Carol, hush darling, women are to be seen not heard. Bahahaha ! I’m only winding you up !

UREZ & Tuna

well you forgot one thing EZ… women CANNOT be shut up. roflll
Tuney… idid read it all and i have not agreed or disagreed with anything you post EXCEPT i think the name calling is wrong. you want to argue? fine… argue all you want but dont call ppl nasty names. most of the time you dont even know who you are arguing with. :wink: think about that. could be a kid!
if you read back most of the posts on this board have been interesting and we have read a variety of opinions. none of them contain the words you used… im no saint by any means… i cuss too. especially when im ticked off… but not on here! we arent sucking up to track owners. some ppl think they can help keep the tracks open. who else do you go to? do you think a track owner would listen to someone who called him an a$$hole or any other name? do you think they would bother coming on this board to discuss their business? NOT!
carol