Nothing to complain about!

Just thought it about time to put sometning new on here! LOL

well you know… We could all complain about how ugly our neighbors are today…

:aetsch013:

[QUOTE=flraceguy;85069]well you know… We could all complain about how ugly our neighbors are today…

:aetsch013:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you’re right Duane.

Tunaman Complaint Dept

TUNA I don’t no if it is a complaint. well kinda sorta. I guess all the members over at FLORIDA FLAG STAND raised enough hell they had you’re butt ejected within 1 hour of the time you were logged in yesterday under CODE NAME DEW. now MR DON WOODSOME. WHY would you go to that site. where there is a lot of former members that at one time were here till you ran them off. that is just to funny.are you that ate up with man. I asked them all to cum back here the other day. I told them it just wasn’t the same. They pretty much responded WHEN HELL FREEZE’S so do yourself a favor leave them cats alone. they want nothing to do with ya.

T LUG NUT OUT

[QUOTE=owm61;85088]TUNA I don’t no if it is a complaint. well kinda sorta. I guess all the members over at FLORIDA FLAG STAND raised enough hell they had you’re butt ejected within 1 hour of the time you were logged in yesterday under CODE NAME DEW. now MR DON WOODSOME. WHY would you go to that site. where there is a lot of former members that at one time were here till you ran them off. that is just to funny.are you that ate up with man. I asked them all to cum back here the other day. I told them it just wasn’t the same. They pretty much responded WHEN HELL FREEZE’S so do yourself a favor leave them cats alone. they want nothing to do with ya.

T LUG NUT OUT[/QUOTE]

I’ve been on that site for over 2 years! What did I ever do to you?? It wasnt ALL THE MEMBERS, it was 8 out of???

Look Don

ALL I know is that it says on yaz profile that you joined on 6/25/11 whatever. AS far as me and you no issues other than youre silly azzz name calling which don’t really bother me at all, its the way you talk and treat people that i have a problem with, as far 8 members its 8 too many . I will not get in a pissen match with you on this puter , BTW hows the weather in EDGEWATER

OWM61 you have a PM

Great

The weather is great, except it looks like a little rain on the way. Especially at 2930 Unity Tree Drive. Come on over, I’ll give you a beer!! Or give me a call, 386/690-2189 I’m going out and mow the lawn so I’ll be right outside. Hope to see ya.

What Tuna is trying to tell u is that he is not hiding. That is why i like him.
I dont agree with him or hem me but we are friends . He says what he thinks and doesent hide so puting his name only got u his ad… now that is funny. Geez i need a code name so i can hide like the other chickens.
New contest give Don a handle so he can hide. Ok keep it cleaned

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;85127]What Tuna is trying to tell u is that he is not hiding. That is why i like him.
I dont agree with him or hem me but we are friends . He says what he thinks and doesent hide so puting his name only got u his ad… now that is funny. Geez i need a code name so i can hide like the other chickens.

don62[/QUOTE]

just having fun

Series Superstar
Car62 Overandout
Spell Checker

Nerone!

We have only had very minor differances of opinions I know of no major differances, hope thats what you meant, MR.!!! After real people can disagree on something and not let it be a war right?

new handles

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;85127]What Tuna is trying to tell u is that he is not hiding. That is why i like him.

don62[/QUOTE]

Don, people have already said you post under 2-3 differant names!! Now THAT made me laugh, just doesn’t seem like your style. For the life of me, I can’t picture you hiding from anyone. Maybe try “Undercover” or “Mr. Descrete”. DH called you a good name but I can’t repeat it. My good friend Rick would have a heart attack, and I do not want that! He’s one of the “normal” people left!!