Open gays in the military.

Most that know me know that I am a former Marine, some know that I am a combat vet that protected ambassadors, state department officials and CIA agents in hot spots around the world. For the first time in my life since leaving the Marine Corp I am embarrassed.

http://news.yahoo.com/troops-march-san-diego-gay-parade-uniform-204528956.html

This is somthing u cant get away from. There are gay people in the police force army navy all walks of life. Althow i dont agree with what most of them thing and do its not going to stop and i would rather them be outgoing than have to hide in the closet in this free country…Do u thing they have less rights than the rest of us?? Not…
If they are not messing with your freedom and way of life leave them alone and if anyone trys to take your freedom u have to act and fight for freedom .
Ferrdom is for all and the few…

Don62

While in the Marine Corps when we got back from Somolia we were told not to show public affection and they will have a gym set up for us away from the cameras and media where we can “socialize” with our loved ones.

The hell I went through while serving to allow this??? I don’t (please watch your language) think so, freedom is one thing but disrespecting the military is another. Do your little homosexual parades, I don’t give a $#!@, just don’t do it in uniform!

The LGBT society is everywhere. It’s a good thing those who hide in their “closets” are getting lesser and lesser each time. Can’t avoid the fact that if someone’s gay who happens to be in a military, he has to really limit himself of the things civilian gays could do so. That’s the downside of being a gay in a military.

You’re right Edm, they shouldn’t be openly doing gay stuffs in uniform.

[QUOTE=Edm;111235]While in the Marine Corps when we got back from Somolia we were told not to show public affection and they will have a gym set up for us away from the cameras and media where we can “socialize” with our loved ones.

The hell I went through while serving to allow this??? I don’t &#$% think so, freedom is one thing but disrespecting the military is another. Do your little homosexual parades, I don’t give a %&#$, just don’t do it in uniform![/QUOTE]

Well said!

usa

[QUOTE=Edm;109285]Most that know me know that I am a former Marine, some know that I am a combat vet that protected ambassadors, state department officials and CIA agents in hot spots around the world. For the first time in my life since leaving the Marine Corp I am embarrassed.

http://news.yahoo.com/troops-march-san-diego-gay-parade-uniform-204528956.html[/QUOTE]

AMERCIA as we know it is gone. Murals ,life size of Obama painted on walls of schools to me speaks Hitler brain washing. I feel sorry for my Kids because of what is coming.