Is "Speed Bitch" a good name to use to promote a racetrack?

No! :huh: :mad:

I thought it was funny but I don’t have some sort of axe to grind. Maybe you should worry about something important.

I don’t think it’s appropriate for a family oriented website…

Or a family oriented sport.

Doesn’t matter, more important things to worry about.

I agree, let us pray.

Dear god who art in heaven, please be with her as she is cast from KARNAC for registering under a name that offends the family orientated sport of Florida circle track racing. Please cleanse her of her wrong doing wash her of this detrimental and unapproved screen name so frowned upon by the KARNAC congregation.

You guys need to now cleanse the joke section and be sure to moderate all questionable language. Forward with the crusade !

Not offended by it but maybe shows class or lack there of.

IMHO we are just getting too sensitive about WORDS in this world, while bad ACTIONS seem to get a free pass all too often. Get the joke people, it’s the Speed World. So, tongue-in-cheek, she (in self-depricating fashion) deems herself the Speed Bitch. And as far as class is concerned, Barbara Pierce (a.k.a Speed Bitch) shows a heck of a lot more of it than most of the track operators I have ever met. I’ve fully enjoyed racing at Orlando with her and Speed Butch at the helm. Is anybody really truly concerned about this? Or are people just bored? :confused:

Perhaps we are all married myself included and are letting one word drive our emotions.

Screen Names

By your post you have no clue who SPEEDBITCH is, I can tell you she has more class and dignity than most. I for one am proud to call her my FRIEND.

Don’t know her and never met her but she is representing herself as someone who is proud to be considered one. I could never see my mother, my wife or my two daughters calling themselves one and I would definitely challenge anyone who called them that. I understand that it is meant as a humorous screen name and I take it as that but as a representative of a track that is operating as a business it is not a professional representation of such. Not wanting to start an argument but someone asked for an opinion and I gave them mine.

It’s a screen name on a forum, a speck, a molecule in the universe.

Does anyone REALLY think people won’t go to a track because of it…the one in 10,000 that even knows Karrnac exists let alone this message board?

This truly is a sad sad day.:frowning:

Please do not let the internet run your life or expect it to have all the answers.

I use it for entertainment or quick reference (which means i will search a company or item THEN actually CALL the manufacturer or supplier).

Or to check the weather…:cool008:

speedbitch

If ya ever raced against her you would know, She is truly a class act:):):):slight_smile:

Don’t know her, but I do think it shows a lack of good judgement.

If I get a track I should hope SpeedAsshole isn’t already taken.

It’s Barbara Pierce.

I know who it is, but I don’t know her.

Distasteful name to me…:aetsch013:

Lots more to worry about in racing (all kinds) than someone’s name on a message board.

This has to be about the most stupid post ever on here. If you don’t know someone, I would not question their class, or lack thereof. It is a name, not someone calling someone else a name, but a name she signed up for. How many kids are on here? None that I know of. Further more, walk through the pits at any track and you will here far worse from someone.
She and Butch have done more for the tracks they have raced at, and worked at than anyone else on this board with possible a very few exceptions.
You guys must be the ones that when a kid in 2nd grade eats a piece of bread into a shape that resembles a gun, you demand they are thrown out of school. Do you seriously think that this is what we should be concerned about?

[QUOTE=racnphotos68;122639]This has to be about the most stupid post ever on here. If you don’t know someone, I would not question their class, or lack thereof. It is a name, not someone calling someone else a name, but a name she signed up for. How many kids are on here? None that I know of. Further more, walk through the pits at any track and you will here far worse from someone.
She and Butch have done more for the tracks they have raced at, and worked at than anyone else on this board with possible a very few exceptions.
You guys must be the ones that when a kid in 2nd grade eats a piece of bread into a shape that resembles a gun, you demand they are thrown out of school. Do you seriously think that this is what we should be concerned about?[/QUOTE]

It sure did take up a lot of your time for it not to be important.