Eagle Jet / Top Gun Sprints
Putnam County Speedway, March 16, 2013
Heat #1 Outlaw Race Parts
- 83 Mark Ruel Jr. (Jacksonville, FL)
- 52 Shane Kreidler (Jupiter, FL)
- G6 Brandon Grubaugh (Ocala, FL)
- 0L Jacky Bennett (Palatka, FL)
- 02 Gene Lasker (Tampa, FL.)
Heat #2 Brown & Miller
- 82 Danny Martin (Sarasota, FL)
- 98 Shawn Murray (Jacksonville, FL)
- 3A AJ Maddox (Brandon, FL)
- 38 Tony Agin (Ft. Myers, FL.)
- 1 Dave Thomas (St. Augustine, FL)
- 52 Shane Kreidler; 2) 83 Mark Ruel Jr.; 3) 82 Danny Martin; 4) 38 Tony Agin; 5) G6 Brandon Grubaugh; 6) 02 Gene Lasker; 7) 98 Shawn Murray; 8) 3A AJ Maddox; 9) 0L Jacky Bennett; DNS 10) 1 Dave Thomas; DNS
The Eagle Jet/Top Gun Sprints made their first visit of 2013 to the Putnam County Speedway in Satsuma on Saturday March 16, 2013. There were 10 cars at the track to give fans two heat races, and a 25 lap feature race.
The heat races are lined up using a pill pull system, and Mark Ruel Jr. in the 83 had the pole for the start of the OUTLAW RACE PARTS heat race with Brandon Grubaugh in the G6 on the outside, Mark took the race lead, and the win. Shawn Murray had the pole for the start of the BROWN & MILLER heat race in the 98 car with AJ Maddox in the 3A on the outside, Shawn took the initial race lead, then it was Danny Martin coming from the 4th starting spot took the lead and the heat win.
Using a passing points system to line up the feature race and a two car inversion, Shane Kreidler in the 52 car had the pole for the start of the SCORPION feature race, with Danny Martin in the 82 car on the outside. The race got underway and Lap 1 seen first caution with AJ Maddox and Shawn Murray got together and ended their nights. On the next complete restart Shane Kreidler took the race lead and never looked back taking the win. Mark Ruel Jr. in the 83 finished in second place, followed by Danny Martin in the 82, Tony Agin in the 38, with Brandon Grubaugh in the G6 car finishing out the top 5. The KSE Hard Charger Award went to Tony Agin in the 38 car.
The Top Gun Sprints will be at Hendry County Motorsports Park April 13, 2013