New Smyrna Speedway - 2013 Increased Purses

We have updated the Purse structure for the 2013 Whelen All-American Series at New Smyrna Speedway. All purses have been increased, in some cases even doubled. Please click the link below and be sure to refresh the page to view the 2013 Purse Structure.

http://newsmyrnaspeedway.org/?page_id=32

no that’s funny

I did not realize that doubling purses would be considered such a joke. I guess attempting to take ANY step in the right direction is just not worth it when it goes completely unappreciated.

Are they the best in the State? No. Are they better than last year and moving in the right direction? Yes.

yes it is a postive move in the right direction something is better then nothing thanks New Smyrna Speedway.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start complaining. It may not be the greatest but it is better and it is posted for all to see. You also know you will not race if there are not 5 cars in the class. Just hope they don’t cut the purses if the count is small. I don’t think that’s been an issue with them before so it shouldn’t be now. It just seems to be the way some other tracks do it. WTG Mark and NSS

You guys are lucky, you get paid to start a race even if you just make laps (as a fan that’s BS) I come to watch a RACE not cars going in circles. You should be happy in drag racing they pay the top FOUR, eight if you’re lucky the rest put it on the trailer.

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;123639]I did not realize that doubling purses would be considered such a joke. I guess attempting to take ANY step in the right direction is just not worth it when it goes completely unappreciated.

Are they the best in the State? No. Are they better than last year and moving in the right direction? Yes.[/QUOTE]

You bring up an interesting point even though i’m sure you wish you hadn’t. Why aren’t the new payouts at NSS the best in the state? What’s allowing other tracks in the state to pay the racers more than NSS does.

purses

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;123639]I did not realize that doubling purses would be considered such a joke. I guess attempting to take ANY step in the right direction is just not worth it when it goes completely unappreciated.

Are they the best in the State? No. Are they better than last year and moving in the right direction? Yes.[/QUOTE]

Thank You for for trying . Any movement forward is appreciated .

Thanks Again
Bill

Any increase is a move in the right direction…Thank You

I think its great i only live 15mins from the track increse really helps me would cost me more to tow anywhere else. plus NSS has a awesome racing surface so on the note i adgree great step in the right derection. how to get the car finshed soon

It’s appreciated.

Crossing my fingers.

Thats great,but they left out one of the classes.:ernaehrung004: (still hoping)

ice jod NSS nice job thanks for taking care of the little guys in the back woody

and I’m serious if the other tracks pay %0.00 to start at least a guy gets his pit fees back along with the Nascar insurance nice job guys, woody