This ...My final post ever...Orlando SpeedWorld

[QUOTE=Boneman;123718]Well damn, a happy ending… And I was just about to publish “D-Bonics 101, A Guide to Understanding Don”.

Feel free to add your own “happy ending” joke here.[/QUOTE]
I dont think this is a happy ending for Rusty.

Can u hear me now!!

bzzzzz nat
don

Now that’s funny right there

I had forgotten about Handi-man .

Carol if it is Never ok to make fun of anyone , Don Rickles would have been on welfare.

Boneman , never again use the words "Happy Ending " on this board.

:aetsch013:

Does anyone know if we NEED a NASCAR liscence just to be in the pits on opening night at Speedworld?

Thanks

I would think the best place to get the answer to that is the track just call

[QUOTE=Leserraracing21;123851]Does anyone know if we NEED a NASCAR liscence just to be in the pits on opening night at Speedworld?

Thanks[/QUOTE]If it operates like the NASCAR tracks up here, you shouldn’t. It just costs a little more since you won’t/don’t have a license/insurance. Just need to sign the waiver. That’s what I did up here last year.

You better call. One time I had to go find a wal mart because you had to have white pants to go in the pits at a nascar track in California. Had to go buy white sweat pants for everybody.

On a side note, I’m glad Rusty’s gone. I saw him in a Tu Tu once at Okeechobee and I haven’t been able to shake the image. Plus he used to wear these shirts that said SFWMD on them…I think it stood for Some Freak With A Mental Disorder.

Thanks guys