Man i love my new home track!!!!

Man i just moved to north fl (milton ) and just in time for raceing season. I have never been to 5 flags speedway till now for the past two friday nights i have been going and i have seen some of the best racing in a very long time this may be the quickest track in the state of florida. i will try to post updates each week of the winner from each class. Man this is my new fav track in florida. :huepfen024::huepfen024:

You have a pretty good dirt track right in your hometown. It is one of the few tracks I have been to that has water and electricity at each pit stall. The track is a bit small but still quite racy.

Milton FL., home of Southern Raceway. A dirt track that does pretty much everything right. The do have water and electric in every pit, I believe they also have air in every pit.
And a moderate distance away is 5 Flags. You do live in a great area for racing.

Last year my grandsons T ball team went to the state tournament in Paxton Florida so we went to 5 Flags on Friday night and Southern Raceway on Saturday night. First time ever at either track and was impressed by both places. Had a great time at both places.