Orlando SpeedWorld Update

Dave, you said Dirt and I fell off my seat.Man so so close…
Rob

[QUOTE=ancrdave;131838]Had a nice long meeting with Jimbo yesterday… Yes, I am still the announcer and the media guy… if you are not on my track e-mail list, send your e-mail to me at announcerdave@usa.net and I’ll add you to our mailing list…
For those of you interested in heat races… When enough cars begin to support a class (our number looks to be 14), we’ll split them up and run heats…
Basically, if you want this track to begin filling in the big hole that has been dug for it, bring a truckload of dirt and a shovel and begin filling it in… in other words, bring your racecar and SUPPORT the track!!!
Jimbo is very accessible and really has a passion for this sport… but, he is on a budget, so do your best to help him out… Most of all, let’s just have FUN![/QUOTE]

Bottom line is if you pay them they will come out in good numbers! Remember the most important cars are the 5th place on back cars. There can only be one winner! Make it worth their while and you will get good car counts. Saturday night racing will help also. Nobody is going to drive 2 plus hours for 250 to win! Sorry just the facts! :ernaehrung004:

If the most important cars are 5th on back, what difference does it make what they pay to win? You guys want your cake and eat it too you want to get paid to drive in the gate AND you want big money to win remember the owner or the guy leasing the place has a budget too.

Nobody is going to drive 2 plus hours for 250 to win! Sorry just the facts!

In a few weeks im going to spend hundreds of dollars to race, drive over 2 hours to the track, stay at a hotel, and race for no payout. And there will be around 150 others doing the same. What the hell are we thinking?

[QUOTE=al_tere_go_05;131944]Nobody is going to drive 2 plus hours for 250 to win! Sorry just the facts!

In a few weeks im going to spend hundreds of dollars to race, drive over 2 hours to the track, stay at a hotel, and race for no payout. And there will be around 150 others doing the same. What the hell are we thinking?[/QUOTE]

Chumpcar race?