Precious Photo!!!

Boneman and the Bandoleros… who would’ve ever thought!!

Actually little Steven Hollinger did an admirable job coming home third out of four cars in the Bandolero feature… kept trying to find the nitrous bottle switch to gain more speed but said the CD player worked fine…

10258726_751965858168156_8711038512631955297_n.jpg

Well good for “Sledge Hammer” and his Crew Chief…I’m sure they both had a blast…Hoo Hoo for the Bandolero’s…OSF

Still trying to grasp the thought of Bandalero and Boneman in the same thought…:sprachlos020:
Good job Steven…:huepfen024:
-Ge Um-

I always thought they were over-emphasized. Even if the stock car classes got very little practice and ran features only, the Bandos always practiced a lot, always ran a heat, and for years had lengthly driver interviews.

However, I never said they were not a good training ground for young drivers. I know my 11 year old loved it last night. He was faster every time out, and by the end was running 3 tenths off the winners pace. We had a great time and we are doing it again.

Many thanks to the car owner Mark Bibeau for his expertise, support and friendship!

I always thought they were over-emphasized. Even if the stock car classes got very little practice and ran features only, the Bandos always practiced a lot, always ran a heat, and for years had lengthly driver interviews.

However, I never said they were not a good training ground for young drivers. I know my 11 year old loved it last night. He was faster every time out, and by the end was running 3 tenths off the winners pace. We had a great time and we are doing it again.

Many thanks to the car owner Mark Bibeau for his expertise, support and friendship!

[QUOTE=ancrdave;144119]Actually little Steven Hollinger did an admirable job coming home third out of four cars in the Bandolero feature… kept trying to find the nitrous bottle switch to gain more speed but said the CD player worked fine…[/QUOTE]There for a second, Dave, I thought you were gonna say “Xbox” or “Playstation”… :stuck_out_tongue: