speedwayconsultants.com

Any one else get this annoying spam pop-up every time you click on a page at this site??? Been over a week

:frowning:

Yes I do too. Also how about the way the replies work where you have to click on a tab above the original message instead of just scrolling down to read them.

Adblockplus should cure the spam. i don’t get pop-ups on any sites.

yes I am :-/

I am getting this crap pop-up too. It is somehow circumventing my pop-up blocker too so it must be some kind of adware/spyware/malware crap. Maybe Scott or Rick Anges can look into this and clear it from affecting KARNAC. PLEASE!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Add one more to the list

It’s not spam, its a website Jack used to use to store media. I am not sure why it is coming up like that I am going to check the code on the board to fix it.

[QUOTE=Rick Anges;155747]It’s not spam, its a website Jack used to use to store media. I am not sure why it is coming up like that I am going to check the code on the board to fix it.
[/QUOTE]

If you used code they provided you, then the code has pop up coding in there.

It has something to do with the coding for the header and footer I just have to dig into it to find it. This board is kind of ancient but updating it would mean losing all the content. I will find it just going to take a little time

All I know is it is getting old!!!

This crap won’t go away. Very annoying! :thumbdown::teufel021::mad:

Anyone who wants to be proactive can see my post above. I got the info on that popup blocker from a nerd worthy of hacking the gubment LOL. it works.

I guess no one on the Real Racing side doesn’t care about doing something about their site.

Speedway consultants still sucks and nobody still hasn’t done anything about it two weeks later.

I installed the ad blocker plus and it seems to work. Thanx

Clicked on this thread and got an add bar for “Pop up” campers for sale in Florida

:rolleyes:

Update: Had to uninstall the Ad Blocker because it blocked the player that allowed me to watch videos online. It worked a little too good.

I only come on here every couple of days now. Used to every day a few times. Not anymore… FIX IT!! :anim_pound:
-JIM-

Not for nothin, but i’ve been told that web sites use these types of things to track your visits to every site. Every time you’re forced to have to click on something to say no, or get it off the screen, or " like " something, it’s actually a way to register you and then follow you around the internet.
I’m not saying that’s what’s happening here, just sayin.

I always wear a tinfoil hat when I surf in.

Somebody, and I’m looking squarely at you Benny :mad:, caused me to miss the latest episode of Better Call Saul last night.