FASTRUCK Series, Citrus and Desoto Speedways are Proud Supporters of the ....

[SIZE=“4”]FASTRUCK Series, Citrus and Desoto Speedways are Proud Supporters of “The Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranches” (FSYR). Please check out the website https://www.youthranches.org/ and see if you would like to make a difference. NASCAR’s Johnny Davis Racing endorses the Program as well. The FASTRUCK Pro Trucks are at Citrus this Saturday Night. The Theme of the Night is the FSYR. Their Safety Harbors Ranch site has 32 of the kids that are coming as guest to see Racing for the first time (can’t wait to see the faces). At this point we have 22 Trucks that say they are coming. So find you don’t have plans come see the race and support the kids. Thanks!!! [/SIZE]
:sport009::sport009::sport009::sport009::sport009:

Bobby if you’re bringing the kids in the pits then it would be my pleasure for you to bring them over to my 07 Sportsman and I will give them an up close introduction to a racecar and be happy to do a Q&A session with them.

(BTW, it’s NEXT Saturday night, not tonite.)

Thanks so much!!!

[SIZE=“4”]Now that’s what I am talking about. Racers reaching out to make a difference!!! We will bring them by and as a STEM Teacher I want them to see the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math applied to the World of Motor Sports. We will also have the involved with the FASTRUCK’s helping the Teams in any way they can. Thanks again Scotty and we are going to schedule a Sportsman race at Desoto TBA next week. [/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004:

Sweet! But, damn, STEM applied to short track racing? Crap, now I’m gonna have to do some thinking and lay off the SUDS a bit. My pleasure for the kids Bobby and thanks for looking into a summer Sportsman race at Desoto.

When experiencing directional changes at close to the limits of adhesion of your rubber based vehicle-to-track interface, a loss of said adhesion created by an excess of velocity will initiate a series of events related to centrifugal force, the centerpiece of which features inertia causing you to vector neatly into the concrete, resulting in your front clip absorbing all of the kinetic energy heretofore stored by your vehicle. :ohmy:

After which, sodium from your upper cranial ducts will become one with your hops-based beverage due to the gravitational pull created by the large amount of mass of the earth.

That ought to get their attention…

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;162777]When experiencing directional changes at close to the limits of adhesion of your rubber based vehicle-to-track interface, a loss of said adhesion created by an excess of velocity will initiate a series of events related to centrifugal force, the centerpiece of which features inertia causing you to vector neatly into the concrete, resulting in your front clip absorbing all of the kinetic energy heretofore stored by your vehicle. :ohmy:

After which, sodium from your upper cranial ducts will become one with your hops-based beverage due to the gravitational pull created by the large amount of mass of the earth.

That ought to get their attention…[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Let’s just hope that the science you stated stays rooted in theory and not in reality in my personal experiments. Sir Isaac Newton didn’t need a HANS device. Did he? Thinkin’ maybe you too have met…

Never met the dude.

But am pretty sure he dealt more in facts…

Just watch the “excess velocity” and you should be fine.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;162782]Never met the dude.

But am pretty sure he dealt more in facts…

Just watch the “excess velocity” and you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

The whole irrestible force meeting an immovable object thing keeps me from excercising the excess velocity theory.