three plams

Public Announcement!

Gotcher digit [I]right here/I

It is analogous to the “Announcement” below:

[I][B][SIZE=“4”]Weft Racing has some very interesting “Skeletons In The Closet”.

Scott, if you and you alone would like the details, call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

The rest of you will just have to wonder what they are and why I mentioned them.
[/SIZE][/B][/I]

(fyi, Karnac Faithful, the above “Public Announcement” is totally bogus and is for demonstration purposes only)

A blind man can see what’s going in here.

I’m not blind, would someone please tell me !

Aight,

Bobby’s posts are Bobby’s prerogative, but I believe my point has done been made.

He shines best at promoting, not politicin’ (imo, only).

EZ–give 'ol Robert a call, then you can straighten the rest of us out (or at least me) here on the KARNAC forum.

Nope, not getting on THAT telemarketing call list. LOL !

Can you imagine getting a call every week ? Hello EZ, this is Bobby.

All good OS. Then I guess you knows what you knows and you gots what you gots. Wouldn’t the “Boneman” be more likely to have skeletons though?

Re: What I knows. Yep.

Re: Boneman–Perhaps, but excepting Frasson, he doesn’t mention them…

Everyone has their own agenda.

[SIZE=“4”]Everyone has their own agenda.

1. I love the place. And was asked to get involved. Owned it for three years (during the economy crash) still wish I had it.

2. I love the Teams that supported it. Many still come to see us at Desoto.

3. I would like to see it (the Track) get back to supporting the Motorsports Community. Over three hundred + Teams in South Florida.

4. The teams are sitting on jack stands must first get the support an sponsorship to get back to racing. Then and only then will they be in a position to travel and support other track and Series.

5. I have many good relationships with the CCAA and the local Community. I speak to them all on a regular basis.

6. I would love to see it to have a Grand Stands that could warrant paying the larger purses for Traveling Series. FASTRUCKS, Wing Sprints, Non Winged Sprints, Late Models, Sportsman, Open Wheels, Legends and other venues.

7. I am in the Marketing Business and have several National Company’s (Chains) that would like to be at 5 or 6 tracks with the same support to give our Fans. In hopes they to become Brand Loyal through TOMA (Top of the Mind Awareness) and support the Businesses that support the Tracks.

8. Having the Tracks all on the same page when it comes to Scheduling, Rules, Times, Concessions, Beer, Fuel, Tires, and pricing structures. Makes all the revenue stream increase. Then and only then can the Tracks afford the pay Teams for putting on the Show.

There are many other reasons that I am so charged up about getting it going, but to many more to keep listing. Keep in mind that each one of these area we can spend hours covering and debating. So take each one a see if your on the same page for the reasons why. Thanks for your time and I hope this will answer some of your questions. Or just call 813-817-7223. [/SIZE]

All that sounds very positive, and thank you for sharing, Mr Diehl.

I assume that “asked to get involved” involves new management–and that is certainly okay.

I guess things need to run their course in the meantime.

And here everyone was speculating a sinister plot.

I don’t really care, but since everybody else left KARNAC, there is nothing else to talk about.

Any bets on who will come back first ?
Albee or Phil ?

Who’s everybody? Who cares? We all know you are Phil’s operative now. Just gonna troll and stir it up. I don’t see where this thread had anything to do with Phil or Albee. Let them have their site. I don’t even know or care how to find it. But it’s sure nice not being told how we are all idiots for a change.

Weft,

Bobby’s future objectives are kind of separate from the popcorn fest at the airport meetings.

Let’s hope that either through current or future management some of his objectives come to be.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;163515]Nope, not getting on THAT telemarketing call list. LOL !

Can you imagine getting a call every week ? Hello EZ, this is Bobby.[/QUOTE]

Not only that EZ but have noticed that Bobby is on here at all hours of the night. Imagine a call at 3:30 a.m. lol

Haha ! Bobby never sleeps. There’s only 24 hours in a day to promote.

Careful that weft “spell checking loser” will call you a troll.

LOL ! I’m Phil’s operative ? That’s hilarious. Let’s go with that, it will be fun. You post and I’ll tell you what Phil said after every post you write.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;163555]Haha ! Bobby never sleeps. There’s only 24 hours in a day to promote.

Careful that weft looser will call you a troll.[/QUOTE]

What’s a “looser”?

A (late model) Sportsman car at New Smyrna.

Unless, possibly, he is talking about your reputation as a date…

Well played OS.

It wasn’t written as a noun. It was an adjective in your case. LOL !

P.S. Phil told me to sat that.