Putting Butts in the seats at Citrus for this weekend!!!!

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;162992][SIZE=“4”]
Maybe as a marketing person we should give the Race Teams that would help spread the wrote with given out tickets to folks they meet that haven’t been to the races to see them race.[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“3”]what does this mean??? seriously…[/SIZE] :ernaehrung004:

I sort of do “Bobby-Speak”, I will give it a shot:

[SIZE=“4”]“I am thinking as The Marketing Guru that I am, perhaps if we gave out free tickets to the Racing Team Owners they could “Spread The Word”, and/or forward them to folks that are not currently attending, but would moving forward, thus growing our fan base. Word Up.” [/SIZE]

You don’t suppose they would give them to crew members, do ya?

No, i’m the most insightful and also the most handsome. But it’s nice to see you’re getting the idea of this forum. I disagree with you, you disagree with me, and so on, and so on.

Darren,

Am apparently in translating mode today!

That means "Yo, rube, this is the ‘good stuff!’ ".

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;162992][B][I][SIZE=“4”]Thanks for those who support the way I try to promote. My Mom gave me a piece of advise “Never let someone or something keep you from doing what you love”. So with that said I will try to only focus on what I am doing and don’t really worry about the Negatives Nanny’s of the World.

It was cool while I was sitting in the Parts and Service Departments waiting to speak to their Managers (about a MAJOR Ticket Give-A-Way in the Dealerships Name)talking with and giving out Family Packs of FREE tickets to their customers (in the waiting area) and get them out to the Speedway. Also stopped by Winn Haven Riverside RV Park. There were three groups (Northerners that move to Florida) that haven’t been to the Speedway and loved getting tickets.

Maybe as a marketing person we should give the Race Teams that would help spread the wrote with given out tickets to folks they meet that haven’t been to the races to see them race. Yeah I know the Nanny’s will tear me a new BUTT hole for that kind of thinking (THAT’S the PROMOTERS JOB!!!). Oh well just a thought. Butt, THANKS for those who enjoy life for what it gives. Hope to see you at Citrus this weekend or at a Track in the near future…[/SIZE][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
You know something Bobby?You are taking breaths from contaminated air sir.There is no helping individual promoters at this point of the game.It has went far beyond that.The time is here to get a group together again for a travelling multi-state series and existing promoters be damned.There are too many quality,operational facilities sitting padlocked and dormant around this end of the country.And Nascar doesn’t race from late November until mid February.Someone needs to get serious about establishing a travelling late model series that the snowbirds can slobber over chomping at the bit to come south and watch while having reciprocating events up north in the summer when most of them aren’t here and its monsoon season in Florida anyway.I can probably list a half dozen tracks in Florida as well as the Ohio area (blacktop tracks only) that are sitting empty at this time.And we know that in years gone by the race teams would travel south in the winter before low purses and high expenses made it no longer feasible.If you want to beat a drum sir establish an exploratory group of people to look into establishing such a series once again.Hey cable and satellite television could be your biggest promoter if you could get something off the ground as well as an outlet for income for the broadcasts.

I don’t know, someone seems to have mellowed out since the flag issue. Wonder if that person is heading over to Tampa this weekend for the Kid Rock concert.

I am glad to see others sense what is going on.

Well quit beatin around the bush, what’re you guys saying? Albee is Tuna?

acts and sounds like him (if it smells like a fish )

“You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish”–REO Speedwagon

That somehow seems appropriate, but I cannot figure out why…

Further-- “Albee is Tuna?”–Lurkin

Albeecore?

darn os thats ruff

sorry bobby for the hijack lol:anim_pound:

Albee is not tuna.

This I can guarantee.

Or double your Tuna back?!

Can GP back up your guarantee too?

er, sorry… Charlie?

Maybe he is the new improved Tuna.

You really think Tuna could be improved upon?

With logic like that, you can’t be far from solving the big mystery.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;163022]Albee is not tuna.

This I can guarantee.[/QUOTE]

Albee is Albee.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;163022]Albee is not tuna.

This I can guarantee.[/QUOTE]

Wait but you’re not who, so that means when you say you guarantee it really means…

Lurkin–Bingo!

a) General rule of thumb: If it is stankin’, send it back!

b) I always thought multiple personalities were, y’know, different.

c) Regardless, italbee small change. Very small.