Putting Butts in the seats at Citrus for this weekend!!!!

WB Tunaman!

So much for sleeping through the night, now.

Unfortunately, that is one of those things one cannot un-see…

Somethin I threw together.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;163019]“You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish”–REO Speedwagon

That somehow seems appropriate, but I cannot figure out why…

Further-- “Albee is Tuna?”–Lurkin

Albeecore?[/QUOTE]

Hea it could be …
I liked the Tuna man. He had his point of view and stuck with it.
After the Tuna melt the board will let anyone bash all they want because no one but a handful of people even read this crap anymore.
The days of Tuna and EZZ with boner had some great post. some nights I would pee my self . Now it I hate u and u hate me with very little humor.

From the (How we did it bake then)

Don62

Results of hitting the highway…

[SIZE=“4”]Results of hitting the highway. Last night there were many new fans in the stands. With the rain stopping at 5:30 I was sure Mother Nature was going to hurt my work to get exposure for getting New Fans out and in the stands… But all four of the invited Dealerships had people there and I will be following up on their interest in Bill Boards. Some of the Northern Folks became Southern Fans. The managers from Clover Leaf RV Park (one of the many RV Parks in the area) give me their TV channel info that the parks has to inform their tenants on what’s happening in the area. They have 1000 folks during the Snow Bird Season and 470 year round tenants. We will be testing their waters with the next race where the GROUND POUNDERS Non-Winged Devils of the Asphalt will be back in ACTION August 1st!!! The FASTRUCKS will roll back into town on August 8th. So stay tune on BURNING UP SHOE LEATHER!!! As the wheels roll. Thanks to all of you that support the way we work and for the rest who don’t your long days must make for long nights. Just spell the name right!!![/SIZE]
:sport009::auto003::sport009::auto003::aktion033:

Bobby,

The GroundPounding Non-Winged Sprint Cars will be at…Citrus on August 8th, correct?

How about the Earth Shaking???

[SIZE=“6”]How about the Earth Shaking??? Your right again.[/SIZE]
:ohmy::dry::blink::huh::eek:

Sprints are on 8/1/2015. That’s the word I got when ask about the race.

Bobby, you sure do have some squirrels in your truck class! Horrible driving from about half the field.

The Young and the restless…

[SIZE=“4”]The Young and the restless. I think with the rainout for Qualifying and a pill draw got some of them in a do or die syndrome. Yes your right, but we are not quite NASCAR. The last race we started 26 Trucks had only 2 caution and everyone finished with all their body work. Heck and it wasn’t even a full moon. Hopefully the race will stay with them so they can help their learning curve. Remember how it was to be young and restless even though my youth was a very long time ago. But we will keep working on them. You know sometimes it the 3rd base coach Spotter can cause a lot of the craziness. Sure miss the old #17 wasn’t it?[/SIZE]. :ernaehrung004:

If they’re young, I get it. They tend to get a little excited. Still love to watch the trucks and some of the most fun I’ve had was running in the series way back when. Wish I could have kept mine. Best machine I’ve owned. Good luck, Bud!