Patrick Thomas - Champion!!!

According to unofficial calculations, Patrick Thomas is the NASCAR Division III champion!
Patrick came back from a crash in the first race and won it then won the second feature after starting 12th…
Official points will be released by NASCAR this Thursday…

Champ

Proud to be associated with such a class act team, congratulations Pat all your had work has finally paid off! Thanks for allowing me to help you and Brad on yalls cars, its been alot of fun over the years. Always looking forward to the next race.

Nobody can say he didn’t earn it tonight, after getting in that pileup, getting fixed racing door to door w smith for the win. Then coming from 12th in the 2nd feature. Smith looked like he was reeling him in but ran out of time and tires.

Aside from carnage, it was a good night. Somebody wake up the flagman, he missed a bunch of stuff tonight.

Also, they were very fortunate there was no fire on that pileup, that was scary.

Congratulations to Patrick on the apparent championship. That is something to be proud of! No matter what, he has had an amazing season. A tip of the cap to New Smyrna Speedway for making it possible!

Way to go Patrick! And to think I new you when you were just starting out. :slight_smile:

Patrick drove like a mad man in and out of traffic he is a real wheel man there was a lot of fast cars and he was on rails. Patrick is a damn good driver

Some of the most clean and hard racing I have seen in a long time. Patrick, and his crew, deserve all the credit on a job well done. Starting the second race 12th and taking the lead on lap 9. Close hard racing all night.

BTW, is the new flag man color blind. Showing the yellow instead of the white flag for last lap… Should have used the move over flag a hell of a lot more too. Good thing race cievers are required… SMDH…

-JIM-

“Congratulations to Patrick on the apparent championship. That is something to be proud of! No matter what, he has had an amazing season. A tip of the cap to New Smyrna Speedway for making it possible!”-Jacko

Absolutely agree!

Congratulations, Patrick!