jr.+sadler

why the he- does Dale Jr. want to put E. Sadler in the 88 xfin. car.

I wonder about that too. I wonder why these teams keep recycling the same old guys, instead of bringing in some new young talent and giving them a shot.

Three common theories of mine (am not sure about any in this case…):

1. The “experienced” mid pack driver will not tear stuff up as a rookie might.

2. The guy brings a hefty sponsor with him (a la Danica), or,

3. Outside chance they think that the guy just never had the right equipment, but will be a championship winner in the right stuff.

There are lots of guys I have liked over the years (no need to mention them) that just did not have “it”.

And so it goes…

The old saying gas or a… Nobody rides for free.

It’s the almighty dollar$$$$$$$

I think they might hunting buddies.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;165108]Three common theories of mine (am not sure about any in this case…):

1. The “experienced” mid pack driver will not tear stuff up as a rookie might.

2. The guy brings a hefty sponsor with him (a la Danica), or,

3. Outside chance they think that the guy just never had the right equipment, but will be a championship winner in the right stuff.

There are lots of guys I have liked over the years (no need to mention them) that just did not have “it”.

And so it goes…[/QUOTE]

I think all those theories are true in different cases. You are correct, there are many, many that kept getting recycled that never amounted to much.

Elliott Sadler brings with him OneMain Financial as a sponsor which has paid some big money with him already in the past. Elliott is obviously no Kyle Busch or Jimmie Johnson, but I also do not believe the equipment he is in at Roush right now is really the best. Sadler is a fairly consistent top 10 driver that struggles with severe inconsistencies in reliable equipment. I don’t expect him to light the world on fire in the JR Motorsports ride, but I think he will be a regular top 5 contending car and gather 2 or 3 wins in 2016.

Oh hey guys, what’s up? lol!:aktion033::aetsch013::ernaehrung004:

It’s Matt Albee. For sure. And note he is a “Bomber”.

Still better than a mini stock :waffen093:

Go Elliot!!

“Still better than a mini stock” --PJ

It’s true. Some places are just cruel.