sportsman NSS

Cheata

I believe everything patrick has to say. NOT!

Harris Oil #111

I visit this website a couple time a week and read all of the nonsense that is thrown up on these message boards. I have been going to the track with Patrick Thomas and Brad May for over 15 years now helping them in anyway I can, and learning a vast amount about the workings of a racecar. I myself have a superstock that I race from time to time and have been fast even winning a race a NSS. I was fortunate enough to be ask by Patrick to break in a new CRATE motor fresh off the truck in his car that won so many races last year. Again I want to reiterate for the haters that it was a brand new sealed CRATE motor. I had never driven his car before and had only driven one other sportsman car once prior to speedweeks. I can assure you that it’s not the motor that makes Patrick go fast and win races. He puts in an incredible amount of hours and late nights working on the handling of the cars. This was pretty evident when I, a rookie in the sportsman class, was able to go out and qualify his car 3rd the first night, be top three in practice the second night, and doing it all on 150+ lap old tires. Its not the motor. Thanks Patrick and Mr. Harris for letting me have some fun in your car and even getting to lead some laps in the 50 lapper on sunday!

Like the rest of the Team, Dfrye is a modest man.

He failed to mention that he is a pretty quick shoe in his own right.