Critrus

Thanks for the info… Glad to hear that you guys will be returning to the track. For being the first time there your car was pretty stout. Handled in the corners well too. Hope you will make Citrus your home track from now on.

I liked the way they did the qualifying … 5 cars at a time … sure beats the boring 1 car at a time … Citrus has it going on for sure … other tracks should look at this track as a model … OSF

Yes sir.

Yes sir we plan on it. We currently have 3 more pure stocks being built at my shop to come there also. We can’t wait for the next race and hope everything goes better for everyone.

Citrus Mgmt

Check the NSS, and the Desoto/Auburndale schedules.

If possible, please schedule Sportsman events for off weeks.

Have a hunch even more good cars will show up, although it sounds like y’all did all right (!).

I was told that Jeff Cuddy was disqualified at tech because the car had illegal spindles. I announced it to the fans at the track as soon as I was made aware of it and that the winner was Cody Stickler. Evidentally you missed the announcement.

Hey OSF,
Did you notice you misspelled CITRUS when you started this thread?
Guess I was the only one. Great thread this is too… :aktion033:
-Ge Um-

Spindles

They are wrong for saying the spindles where wrong. They take the same hub, bearings, brake calipers, same balljoints, same pin heights but because they were a little different shape at the top he said they weren’t stock but they were stock. The rule says stock passenger spindles which it was. I think the tech which came from showtime had a hard time that Jeff beat there regular guys. It’s getting the same shape spindles put on it to make them happy.

I could not hear anything that you were saying the whole night because the PA speaker in turn 1 was not working where I was sitting. Just another opening night glitch… no big deal. But the little bit that I did hear, you did a great job of announcing. Keep up the good work.

I’m very sorry to hear about the speaker issue you experienced sitting in turn one. Another fan informed me of that same issue at the end of the race program. I assure you it will be taken care of by the time we hold our next stock car racing program on August 13th.

I appreciate the compliment on my announcing. :slight_smile: I always hold myself to high standards when I announce as the fans deserve my best each and every time.

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;170945]Hey OSF,
Did you notice you misspelled CITRUS when you started this thread?
Guess I was the only one. Great thread this is too… :aktion033:
-Ge Um-[/QUOTE]

Yep… I was on my lap top in the truck and shortly realized my goof… can’t figure out how to edit that line… I know “Good Ole Boneman” caught it… (sucker catches everything)…

Yea, the post took off and still going strong… but the topic deserves a bunch of attention… dey done a great job on dat track… the RAYS ROCK… OSF

lol

[QUOTE=John Berti;170957]I’m very sorry to hear about the speaker issue you experienced sitting in turn one. Another fan informed me of that same issue at the end of the race program. I assure you it will be taken care of by the time we hold our next stock car racing problem on August 13th.

I appreciate the compliment on my announcing. :slight_smile: I always hold myself to high standards when I announce as the fans deserve my best each and every time.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope you mean you’re next stock car racing program. Stock car racing already has enough “stock car racing problem” s.

A big Oops there. Thanks for catching my typo. :aktion033: I’ve edited the post and it’s just fine now. Rest assured that management at CCS is trying to correct glitches and problems not hope for more.

Phil’s back. It’s a subliminal thing…

In all seriousness

Good luck moving forward. I plan to try to make the super late model show at the end of the month.

I keep waiting for Phil to screw up and use his Albee sign in. LOL !

[QUOTE=Phil Jacques;170909]

It’s definitely been nice, since I took a bit of a hiatus from this page, to see things moving in a positive direction for all of you guys. :aktion033:[/QUOTE]

“you guys”, LOL…too funny.
The great Oz has spoken!

I hope the place is successful but let’s see how this holds up…

First dates are great, relationships take time.

[QUOTE=Groundpounder;170970]“you guys”, LOL…too funny.
The great Oz has spoken![/QUOTE]

How cute… He even tries to insult me when I say something positive! :aktion033: I’m glad I left a lasting impression on you brother! :wink:

I hope to see all of the SPATS competitors at Citrus County Speedway this Saturday night. Remember, Renegade Racing Fuels will be paying $100.00 to the fast qualifier. And you’ll get a chance to race on the #1 short track around.

Wait, what?

I thought the Citrus site said “Jeep Fest” this weekend (It’s a Jeep thing, they’re right, I don’t understand).

Are they racing tonight, 8/06/16?