Desoto

Is it true that Desoto will only have 3 OWM races all year?

I’m only seeing 6 at Citrus…
-JIM-

I am not speaking for DeSoto so I maybe wrong but I think they have 4 for the combined track series, It is a 12 races series with for races at each track for the Sunshine state Challenge Series.

I did not see any others on the schedule other than that but I could be wrong.

Hope that helps a little.

Robert

It looks as though all of the tracks are going to have some very good OWM shows this season. Could be that Citrus and Sunshine plan to work together to offer the mods some racing that doesn’t require a lot of travel expense yet pays very well.

Right now Desoto has 4 Open Wheel races that are Series races.
the first one will be Jan 21st- 50 laps
the other two tracks in our series will also have 4 each series races
that is 12 races and then other tracks running OWM, there were not many dates that did not overlap another track.

Thanks Linda

[QUOTE=linda;173095]Right now Desoto has 4 Open Wheel races that are Series races.
the first one will be Jan 21st- 50 laps
the other two tracks in our series will also have 4 each series races
that is 12 races and then other tracks running OWM, there were not many dates that did not overlap another track.[/QUOTE]

But at the end of the day Desoto has 4 OWM races. I know that its part of the series.

Series OWM Races

Sunshine State Challenge Series has 4 race at each track, 4-17, Desoto, & Auburndale for 2017. The 1st race is the Sat. @ 4-17 Southern Speedway. They had a good showing last weekend as the guys showed up for some dialing in the week before.