Prayers for Kim Brown

Joan Hart posted on Facebook yesterday that Kim is very sick and weak in the hospital. Please, no calls to her cell phone. Call NSS for questions and info.
Those of us who know Kim also know her long struggle with her health these last 2 years. Please pray for this wonderful lady and her family…
-JIM-

Kim has been fighting this battle for a while now, and everyone who knows her is praying very hard for her.

Damn, I hate it when people have to struggle so hard. I can tell you that through thick and thin, I have never received other than a kind word and a smile from Kim.

She has made a career out of helping our sport, and I am very thankful for her.

KB

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;176366]Joan Hart posted on Facebook yesterday that Kim is very sick and weak in the hospital. Please, no calls to her cell phone. Call NSS for questions and info.
Those of us who know Kim also know her long struggle with her health these last 2 years. Please pray for this wonderful lady and her family…
-JIM-[/QUOTE]

Prayers❤️
JL

I got to know Kim a bit, my prayers for her recovery.

Kim we love you and wish you the best.

Certainly agree with all the warm comments.

Will pray for her healing, but actually even more importantly, that she find Peace through Jesus.

Kim lost her fight Saturday 2/24 about 1:15pm… She had close friends and family with her at the time. In lieu of flowers a donation to the Hart to Heart Foundation for Breast Cancer be made to New Smyrna Speedway.

RIP Kim… my friend.
-JIM-

May she Rest In Peace, very sad news.