SidsView: On Board Series

I know some of you know what SidsView is. A video production that use to be based at the New London Waterford Speedbowl in Waterford, CT.

Since the sale of the Speedbowl, and subsequent legal issues with the new owner, we have moved on from the Speedbowl. This year, we have launched a new series based out of the Stafford Motor Speedway in CT focusing specifically on the night of a different driver each week in the SK Modified Division. In addition to a live action camera operated from the scoring tower, we have 4-5 GoPro cameras mounted on the car being highlighted each week in addition to on board communication provided by Waddell Communications.

I will update this post throughout the year to add new links as the weeks go by.

Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing those, Phil.

No haven’t heard of that but as they say you learn something new everyday.Have to check that out when At&t doesn’t have my internet slowed to a crawl lol.Thank you mr.Jaques.

[QUOTE=Phil Jacques;176836]I know some of you know what SidsView is. A video production that use to be based at the New London Waterford Speedbowl in Waterford, CT.

Since the sale of the Speedbowl, and subsequent legal issues with the new owner, we have moved on from the Speedbowl. This year, we have launched a new series based out of the Stafford Motor Speedway in CT focusing specifically on the night of a different driver each week in the SK Modified Division. In addition to a live action camera operated from the scoring tower, we have 4-5 GoPro cameras mounted on the car being highlighted each week in addition to on board communication provided by Waddell Communications.

I will update this post throughout the year to add new links as the weeks go by.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Guess I can’t update the list in the original post. Not sure why not being able to edit your post past a certain time is a thing here? I can do it on all the other boards I am part of. But that’s a different discussion.

Here’s the most recent installment…

That’s awesome Phil, thank you so much!

Phil… thanks for these videos… enjoy watching them… OSF

Here is the most recent installment from 6/1/2018

Badazz, Phil!

Thanks Phil… OSF

I’ve been slacking a little bit. Here are 2 new ones!

We had some technical issues 6/8 with the SK footage, but we also had cameras rolling in the Tommy Barrett Jr #9 Tour Type Modified for the 80 lap open modified feature.

On Board Series - Tommy Barrett Jr - 6.8.18

On 6/15 we went for take 2 on the Ryan Preece #40 SK modified and we were not disappointed. An absolute SHOWDOWN BATTLE between he and Michael Christopher Jr, the nephew of Ted Christopher, for Michael’s first career win.

On Board Series - Ryan Preece - 6.15.18

Enjoy!!!

I only watched the Preece vs Christopher Nephew but that is really cool stuff, not to mention Preece is a baddass.

:slight_smile:

Thanks

Thanks for sharing; they’re really well done! And keep 'em coming!!

Loved that duel between Preece and Christopher! Thanks Phil!

Order Up!

Here’s this weeks feel good story… Joey Cipriano get’s his first career SK win after a few years of coming close on a number of occasions!

On Board Series - Joey Cipriano - 6.22.18