29 Sportsman in the pits at Citrus County Speedway

For tonight’s Wheelman Series 50.And I have been told New Smyrna has rained out tonight.

Sean Bass fast time Devin McLeod second fast.

Wes Wilson in the #4 wins the five car pure stock heat one and Thomas Meyer wins heat two in the #A5. Four cars started heat two.

Seven cars start the mod mini heat and the #44 wins.

Dillon Sivils wins the nine car street stock heat beating out Larry Welter Jr.

the #43 wins the twelve car fifteen lap Wheelman Sportsman consi.Six cars transfer as well as two “promoters choice” cars to join the sixteen cars locked in during qualifying.

the silver #0 of Ray ? wins the nine car mini stock feature.

Wes Wilson clean sweeps and wins the nine car pure stock feature ahead of Larry Welter Sr and James Peters.

The #33 of Chris ? wins the six car mod mini feature

Dillon Sivils in his sharp #32 new style camaro clean sweeps the street stocks and wins the nine car feature ahead of Larry Welter Jr.in the #58.

A twelve car inversion puts Jesse Hensley on the pole in the #3 with Rex Struble beside him in the #69.The #43 that qualified in by winning the consi is Shawn Jenkins.

In a good one Devin McLeod wins the Wheelman Sportsman Series 50.LJ Grimm second Sean Bass third.

Thanks for reporting!

And now (unofficially) from what I am reading on Facebook posts LJ Grimm was dqd.Which would move Sean Bass up to second.

I was DQ?ed for to much left side weight.

Thanks to all of the racers and fans who came out to Citrus County Speedway on Saturday night.
Congratulations to Devin McLeod on another big win. Too bad about LJ being DQd, he had a great run.

Need to go on a diet L. J. LOL…