New Smyrna's advertising

I have been hearing an excellent radio commercial for the track this week. It is a different approach to the usual Saturday night short track ad. This one is a tie-in with a well-known and widely advertised Toyota dealer. Yes, it is written for race fans, but it is also directed toward Toyota shoppers. It sounds like a good chance to get our message out to a demographic that may not know the track even exists.

Good luck to everyone at New Smyrna tonight. Drivers, if you see a few extra fans in the stands, do what you can to win them over!

The sportsman weren’t racing at NSS this past Saturday, so I decided to sit in the grandstands for a change. It looked to me the crowd was 3-4 times the size it has been for most of this year. So Kudos the guys at the track working hard to get butts in the seats!!

Now they need to get the on track product to be worth it for fans to keep coming back! But it sure looks to me like they’re headed in the right direction (despite what Jamie Skinner thinks)

[QUOTE=Boneman;177284]I have been hearing an excellent radio commercial for the track this week. It is a different approach to the usual Saturday night short track ad. This one is a tie-in with a well-known and widely advertised Toyota dealer. Yes, it is written for race fans, but it is also directed toward Toyota shoppers. It sounds like a good chance to get our message out to a demographic that may not know the track even exists.

Good luck to everyone at New Smyrna tonight. Drivers, if you see a few extra fans in the stands, do what you can to win them over![/QUOTE]

Yea they are doing a pretty good job !! Rusty has always been good for the tracks . He doesn?t sit back he?s puts effort in does what ever it takes . And there awesome Announcer Ryan!! probably the best I?ve seen in a long time.

Thanks shorttrackcar1! I appreciate the compliments, I love what I do and I love being part of the NSS team. I can assure everyone we are all working hard to bring the place back to glory. cant wait for you all to hear about some of the plans we have for 2019!