An attempt at a Speedweeks schedule

8 weekends- 9 tracks- 11 different types of race cars. 12 nights of racing up for grabs!

I didn’t get out to a single race last season. First time in my adult life I didn’t go to a race all year.
A couple rain outs, no motivation due to low car counts plus tracks all being 2 or more hours away contributed to that.

Going to try and make up for it during Speedweeks. Not sure I can get to all these but I’m going to try my best. :ernaehrung004:

Jan. 25 Wheelman Series Sportsman @ Cordele, GA
Jan. 26 Super Late Models @ Cordele, GA

Feb. 2 ASCoC Winged 410 Sprint Cars @ Bubba Raceway
Feb. 3 UMP SLM & Modifieds @ North FL Speedway

Feb. 9 Tour Type pavement Modifieds @ Bronson
Feb. 10 Center Seat (602 Sportsman) Modifieds @ North FL Speedway

Feb. 16 USAC non-wing 410 Sprint Cars @ Bubba Raceway

Feb. 23 USCS Winged 360 Sprint Cars @ Southern Raceway, Milton FL

Mar. 2 SSSS Winged 360 pavement Sprint Cars @ Citrus

Mar. 9 ARCA @ 5 Flags

Mar. 16 non-wing Sprint Cars @ All Tech (Wayne Davis new series, Southeastern Sprint Car Series)
Mar. 17 Super Late Models- The Rattler @ South Alabama

Plan to hit a spattering of shows… weather is always the big factor now as at my age I just can’t take the cold anymore…

Feb 6 - Volusia All Star Sprints…
Feb 8 - NSS World Series opener…
Feb 10 - Don’t really want to spend the money as I could care less about the NASCAR K&N race that’ll probably have a small field, but will go for the SPRINTS!
Feb 13 - Old timers event at the Streamline Hotel in Daytona in the morning (If you can make this, it is well worth your time) then on to Volusia for the LM and the UMP Modifieds…
Feb 15 - Modified Reunion and the Richie Evans Memorial at NSS…
Feb 16 - 360 Sprints and Mini Sprints at East Bay…

I saw during chili bowl coverage where eastbay lm would be live on mavtv…i will tune in to that for sure.

Probably headed for ascs sprints at volusia and a smattering of nss including some mid week shows w the tour mods. Big field of them.

The last few years, I’ve been hitting Volusia for WoO and Ocala for USAC, but I think I’m going to hit more late model shows this year:

Jan. 27: Sunrise at the Rolex 24 at Daytona
Feb. 1: Lucas Oil Late Models at Golden Isles (awesome facility if you haven’t been)
Feb. 2: 410 Sprints at Ocala
Feb. 7-8: Lucas Oil LMs at East Bay (perfect timing for a Tampa work trip)
Feb. 9: USAC midgets at Ocala (if the field is good)
Feb. 15-16: USAC sprint cars at Ocala (usually the best show of the month)

Can’t wait!