Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

NASCAR announced 3 rule changes to the Cup Series cars effective immediately in an attempt to decrease speeds on the Super Speedway’s by approximately 7-10 M.P.H.One is a reduction in the size of the restrictor plate another associated with the rear spoiler and the third a support roll bar that had been optional now becomes mandatory.Personally I want to see rubber baby buggy bumpers mandatory just to hear the TV announcers have to keep repeating it over and over.Maybe even make a contest out of who can say it ten times straight without stumbling or outright laughing.

Careful what you wish for.

They might bring Darrell “Boogity” Waltrip back…and I do believe he could pull it off, and as an oncore sing his classic- “You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel”.

That might be entertaining O.S.

Hearing ol Jaws trying to say it would probably make Clint Boyer start laughing hysterically and Gordon chastise him into mispronouncing everything.Maybe they should give it a trial run during an ARCA race.Maybe then the commercials wouldn’t be the best part of an ARCA broadcast anymore.