Sad News that we have to say goodbye to long time member and a big racing fan

I’m sad to have to report that Florida Racing has lost one of our biggest fans. OSF was always at a track and loved his racing. He would always listen to our shows and tell us where he would be watching that weekend. We are going to miss you Bob.
I’m going to miss his smiling face at the Bigley race this year.
Please keep his family in your prayers
RIP OSF

1 Like

Condolences and prayers for the family.

1 Like

Ouch, truly sad news here. I enjoyed many nights at the track with Bob, and countless exchanges on-line, especially on this board. He had a sense of humor, and let it fly!

OSF was always very supportive to me and my son Steven, no matter what nonsense we were up to. I know my son was very fond of him too, and has been since he was a little boy. I would like to think we were special to him in some way; that is how he made us feel, but I also suspect that he was that way with a bunch of others in our racing family.

Trusting that Bob is taking a glorious victory lap! See ya down the road buddy.

1 Like

Very sad to hear. Prayers to his family

1 Like

Dam this is so sad . I can remember many great nights sitting in the stands at various tracks with OSF and Ocala Jim having good times . And those who knew these two great men know the nights were spent in tears laughing with these two . I shall miss them both . Condolences and prayers to all .

2 Likes