Bronson Speedway Rebirth- my cautious opinion

If you check the Bronson Speedway Facebook page, you will see Ann Young is back in town seeking assistance with clearing the track. Many have eagerly commented stating they will come and help, others have questioned her intentions for the property. Being a long time Florida resident, who has watched the speedway evolve over time, I did ask her a hard question based on a comment she made to another Facebook user. They questioned if she intended to sell the track after fixing it up using their labor… the words exactly- “You have the support of the community as long as the track is not getting fixed on our backs and just sold”

She replied to them assuring them the track is NOT listed for sale, (quoting her here) “However my desire for it to remain a race facility affords me the ability to consider a sale to a better funded entity who also wants to continue the legacy of the racing at Bronson Speedway”

I commented on her post and said the use of the word “however” concerned me as it appears she was seeking “free labor” to fix up her property. I asked if she intended on leasing, running or selling the property after it was cleaned up. I even said maybe the former owners of 417 would be willing to run the track.

SHE BLOCKED ME WITH NO RESPONSE ( from the Bronson page) ! So I messaged her directly. She blocked me again…

Makes one wonder why she would not answer a direct question, which makes me concerned for the community that is rushing to get her track reopened.

If I remember correctly. back in 2014ish, she convinced a couple to move to her track to run it, and 5 months later made their lives hell before leaving them homeless. Leroy and Connie Davidson.

Facts remain, she owns a large piece of property, that she let go since then, and COVID sealed it for her. Mother Nature took claim to the land, and she is looking for free help to clean up her decision to walk away.

How does that benefit the racing community, when I think she is going to cut bait and run after she gets everyone to do her bidding for her.

Just my opinion.