Jack is gone...

This morning at 6:15 Jack Smith passed away. He will be missed by many.
Memorial services will be posted as soon as they are finalized. God bless you my friend. My heart is broken but I know your suffering is over.
Your friend always…
Carol Wicks

Thanks Carol.:frowning:

God speed my Brother…

God Bless you Jack, your family and friends. While we will miss you, but your suffering is over, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing the Big KARNAC when I join you in Heaven. GOD BLESS. billy

R.I.P. JACK!!! NO MORE PAIN!:engel016:

Till we meet agin Brother!

May God bless the girls and Kathy. Lord be near to them during this most difficult time. No more pain and no more suffering.

[B]He will be greatly missed.Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this difficult time.May he rest in peace. :frowning:

Randy & Denise Strehle[/B]

may you rest in peace jack

we will miss you and thank you for ever thing you done for us
ron abneysr and family

Rest in peace Jack. Godbless his family and friends.

Rest in Peace - and thanks for all you have done.

Our Thoughts and Prayers to the Family.
From Auburndale Speedway

Thank you mr.smith. May you rest in peace.

RIP friend.

Love and will miss you my friend !

To Kathy and the Girls, I am sorry for your loss and I know it hurts, but one thing I can promise you is that when Jack accepted the Lord in March 2010 he had a mansion reserved for him in Heaven. He is seeing a wonderful place, and he is feeling no more pain.

Jack, enjoy the splendor of Heaven as you see Jesus face to face. Please say Hi to my mom, mother in law, other relatives, little Kaleigh Helmick, little Aisylin Bledsoe and many of our racing friends that have joined you there. I look forward to seeing you again one day !

Like Carol, my heart is broken into many pieces right now. Jack was my friend and I loved him dearly. I thank God he is no longer suffering but I also will truly miss him. Right now I just don’t have the words to say everything I want to because my heart is hurting Cathy, if you need anything, please call me and I am there for you. To his daughters, I am very sorry for your loss.

Jack Smith was a true friend that I loved dearly and I know one day, I will see him again In the meantime Jack, you won’t be forgotten and will always be in my heart forever. Rest in peace my dear friend and know you were important to alot of people.

Always, Jane

Jack, you have left this world and will no longer be experiencing the pain you suffered over the last several months. You are taking up a new residence with God in heaven. No pain, no suffering, walking on streets of gold, living life eternal in happiness and joy with the great almighty.

You were always someone special to me. I will miss you and never forget all you had done for me in Florida motorsports.

My condolences to Kathy and the rest of the Smith family. Let the words of our Lord comfort and assure you that all is well with Jack. He is in good hands and in a better place.

Jesus prepares a special place for believers in heaven.

John 14:1-3
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” (NIV)

Jack left us with so many great memories so let’s cherish those until we meet again… Always had fun hanging out with Jack at USA Intl in Lakeland wearing out our shoes walking around… you will be missed my friend!

My condolences to the Jack Smith family. Jack’s work has left a lasting legacy. Also, I extend my sympathy to all of Jack’s friends who are suffering at this time of his passing.
I never met Jack, but had seen him many times at East Bays Winternationals with camera in hand. I also remember the excellent radio shows a few years back.
God Bless.

Kevin Shaw

Rip

RIP jack we will all miss you so much thank you for all the good you have done for KARNAC and racing we will always love you man:engel016::ernaehrung004:

all of us at hutcheson racing send our thoughts and prayers to jacks family.
Thank you jack for all that you have done. rip

Brian hutcheson
hutcheson racing 06