Osw Pay Out

Racing payouts were much more in the past. It has gone down intead of going up. I have an old newspaper clipping from my old race track back in the mid 1970’s. Those boys were racing to win because of the big money to be paid out.
Put up the money and they will come!

Hired gun glad you chimed in on this your a big suporter of this class. I am sure you read the other post on here people who think nobody should say anything at all.

Give Em Something !

I remember going to the Award Banquet at DIS and seeing the strickly stock point winner at least get a trophy and a meal, (had to pay for the meal), but at least it was something. Letting the point winner get in free the following year is terrific. Heck, the track has nothing to lose because they can’t say for sure if they would even be open!!
It all comes down to how much effort the track wants to make towards getting people to race there. They could payout 4 strickly races a season, one every 10 weeks, randomly picked and only announced the nite of the race, (to keep everyone interested and coming to the track). Anything is better than nothing. They could divide up the season into 4 sections, with a clean points slate after each section and then have their own little “strickly chase” over the last 4 races. Anything to make it feel like you are racing for something other than just fun, or as long as the fun lasts.

Funny thing is too they dont want to give them anything but there class is on the schedule to run every week.

I will be out there regardless and also have two cars #37 4 cylinder and #28
strickly stock. By the time it’s all said and done for me,2 guys,fuel and two trucks to get there it’ll cost about $200. Like I said I’m gonna be there regardless becuase this racing stuff is the worst drug I’ve ever done…But it sure would be nice to get a little pay back in order to cover some of that cost.
I’ve took the 4 cylinder to Volusia and finish 2nd 4 times and and it sure felt good collecting that 50 or 60 bucks on my way out to pay for the fuel I spent to get there.
Another thing …There is no such thing as a CHEAP race car. My cars are safe and that takes alot of time and a fair amount of money.

One more thing…I bet we have the best car counts and more exciting racing of the classes.

It looks like on facebook they changed the super stock payout back to 300 to win. not 450.00 I thought it might be a typo I guess it was.

I saw that also earlier today,oh well.

Pick a new battle. I know of a class of cars in NC that have full cages, racing components, racing tires and 8-10K engines that pay the top 3 ONLY. I wonder why 15 plus show up every weekend? Because they want to race.

Getting a little bit of something instead of a whole lot nothing just helps take the sting away for racers, like me especially, when you are completely unsponsored.

Benny he won’t pick another battle because his problem is mostly OSW my guess someone named Ozzy traumatized him as a kid and he can’t get over it.

Hey benny what track is this at? I want to check it out for myself more info please .and I will report back on here. this may be my new battle. I need name of track and class I will be waiting thanks.

Do your own research…if you need me for your fact finding mission i will give you small pieces until you figure it out (maybe). And my information is from me standing at the pay window with a friend of mine who races there in the division i am referring. Happy hunting.

HA HA. Yea just what I thought not true …HAHA HA

Benny is just far too intelligent to get into a battle of wits with an un-armed opponent.

Its nice to have someone to divert frigons mind as small as it is from thinking about
dicking with me.
shorttrack thank for the break but don’t try to pick on thar old man he has big cal.way to much amo

are we having fun yet

don62